Eighteen

Eighteen

TWO YEARS
A        G        O

"The coffee here is great. Ooh! So is the tea and croissants." Tyler squealed happily as he and Josh walked hand in hand inside Kati's Kafe.

"You really like this place, don't you?" Josh smiled. He'd never been here before, and they were at a nearby promenade shop so, why not?

"Yeah."

They both took a seat in a booth near the window and door. A waiter with spiked blonde hair and hazel eyes came to take their order.

"Two black teas and croissants." Tyler ordered for the both of them. The waiter smiled at the both of them and turned away towards the barista.

"It's quirky here, y'know?" Josh said, his arms were crossed on the table. He and Josh weren't sitting very close but it was a reasonable distance.

"Yeah. Everyone here likes to keep a positive attitude and aura. That's why I like it here; it's... peaceful."

Josh reached under the table and place his hand on Tyler's inner thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb. "Can you believe we've been together for three years?"

Tyler smiled and placed his hand on top of Josh's. "I can, and you've made me so happy in those three years, Josh."

Tyler gave him a little peck on his lips. He wanted more but they were in public.

The waiter came back and set their drinks down. "Will that be all for today?" He asked.

"I think we're fine." Josh said. They both smiled and the waiter left to tend to another couple or customer.

He took a sip of the tea and said, "This is sick as frick."