Sixteen

Sixteen

"Do you remember when we first kissed?" Tyler asked Josh as they were sitting on the couch, playing Mario Kart.

"There are a bunch of stories we made up about our first kiss. Which one are you referring to?" Josh laughed. His player had just passed Tyler's and a few of the computer players.

Tyler laughed softly at him. "The real one." He said then passed Josh in the game and won. "Yes!" He cheered.

Josh turned to look at him with a grin. "You're so cute, Ty. Anyway, what about it?"

"Nothing, I just remembered it and how special it was t-to me, Baby Blue."

Tyler looked over at his boyfriend. He was so beautiful, even with his tired eyes and thin blue hair. He would always look beautiful to Tyler.

"It was special to me, too. You were sitting in the snow with a frown until I walked over and you acted like you were happy to see me, and I was glad you were. I took a seat next to you. It was still snowing. And then I kissed you, and you kissed back. And we almost did it."

"I wasn't acting; I was happy to see you."

Josh's smile was faint. "I know. I'm just being dramatic."

He scooted closer to Tyler and gave him a kiss, which seemed to last forever.

"Should we go for another round?" Tyler asked.

"I have a better idea." Josh answered and stood up, pulling Tyler up with him and towards the bedroom.

"M-My parents could come home any minute." Tyler stuttered, even though he wanted to do whatever Josh had in mind.

"We'll lock the door." He said with a smirk and locked Tyler's door as he said so.

Josh pulled Tyler closer to his body; his warmth raiding off him and onto Tyler. Their lips locked together and molded together so perfectly like always.

Tyler pushed Josh on the bed, gaining a whole lot of confidence, and threw his shirt off. Josh pulled his own shirt above his head and gave a tiny gasp when Tyler began leaving kisses on his skin.

Tyler pulled off Josh's jeans and then his boxers, revealing his hard length. Tyler blushed at the length of it.

Slowly, he took Josh into his mouth, flicking his tongue against the tip and sucking gently on it. Josh released a small and soft moan, letting Tyler know he was doing a good job.

Tyler wrapped his hand around the part of his manhood that wasn't in his mouth and pumped it, gentle at first but then catching speed.

"Fuck, I'm going to come, Ty." He gasped.

Tyler released Josh, letting go of him, and climbed up on top of him, leaving love bites all over his collarbone.

Josh flipped them over. Now on top, Josh took control over taking off Tyler's own jeans and boxers and turning him so Tyler was facing the bed; his erection straining against the bed.

Josh's hands caressed Tyler's hips in circles before he pushed all of himself into Tyler. He gasped in pleasure with the feeling.

"Josh!" He moaned and held the covers of the bed tightly as Josh thrusted back and forth of himself into him.

"Shh, it's okay, Baby Boy." Josh cooed, groggily. He reached to grab Tyler's length, surprisingly big for such a quiet and fragile boy, and teased the tip and caressed the girth.

"Josh, I'm gonna come!" He said, holding so tightly onto the covers that his knuckles turned white.

"Go ahead." Josh groaned.

With a few more pumps, Tyler released on his bed covers. Josh came in Tyler. He bent his down and licked the tip of Tyler's manhood, cleaning it of the white substance.

They laid down next to each other, breathless and content. "Damn, that was amazing." Tyler whispered softly.

"You were amazing." Josh said, kissing his boyfriend on the lips.

Tyler sat up with a playful smirk. "Round two, Joshie?"

"You're on, Ty."

;~~~~~;
ummm okay. i'm just going to leave this here for awhile. that was so awkwardly funny writing that.