Chapter 19

CHAPTER NINETEEN | The Cure

Damon Salvatore

☾Damon Salvatore☽

1859

"There she is, -Isabella Benson." I chuckled nudging my brothers shoulder. He smiled in awe as we stared at the girl just five feet away from where we were.

"She's Beautiful." He frowned.

Isabella turned around with a grin. She could feel their infatuation with her and there was no doubt in her mind that she would ignore two very attractive boys with innocent minds.

"Hello boys." She giggled.

"H-Hi." Stefan stuttered.

"Sorry about him, this is my brother, Stefan Salvatore." I smiled walking over and wrapping my arm around hers.

"Well, -Stefan Salvatore, nice to meet you." Isabella smirked as she held her other arm out. Stefan smiled, intertwining his arm with hers as they walked joyfully through the garden.

I opened my eyes to see Sybil sitting at the end of the bed. I groaned as I sat up. "What do you want, Sybil?" I rolled my eyes as I got out of bed.

"Who is Isabella Benson?" She asked staring into my eyes.

"Nobody-, an old friend. She's nothing to me." I lied. I knew that if I told her about Isabella she would get into my mind and erase her out. I wouldn't be able to handle that, she already has taken everybody I knew.

I sighed as I walked past the brim of the bathroom door.

"Well, Get dressed, we're going to Mystic Falls today." She smiled exiting the hotel room. I gritted my teeth with anticipation as my body moved to do exactly as she demanded even though I tried with every effort to disobey.

~~~

Isabella Benson

Resting my head on the palm of my hand, I watched Elijah sleep next to me with Lukah in his arms. "Isabella." A soft voice mumbled. I frowned as I got up to walk the direction of the whisper. I slowly opened my door, Niklaus standing with a grin on his face.

"Morning." I pressed a smile, closing the door behind me with little to no sound.

"I just wanted you to know that Lucien is dead." He nodded showing absence of emotion.

"Ho-how?" I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter. You're safe, we're safe now." He sighed disappearing from my vision. Okay. I shook my head as I put my hand on the nob. Just as I was about to turn it I got another call from a unknown caller.

"Hello?"

"Isabella. Please tell me you're in Mystic Falls." A male voice spoke.

"Who is this?" I frowned.