Chapter 11

CHAPTER ELEVEN||A Wedding, A death, A Kai

"You're apart of the coven, when Emily made you a witch, there were consequences. She must of cast two spells on you." Liv explains.

"So what does that mean? Why are they after me?" I questioned, the concern becoming too much to handle.

"You where suppose to be a sacrifice in the 1800's, but no one could find you-, and then when they did, almost all of the coven died because of the Mikaelsons." Luke sighs.

"Okay-," I huffed. "And what would happen if I was sacrificed?"

"Your power would embrace everyone in the coven."

Our phone call had ended and everything started to make sense again. I was considered one of the most powerful witches and of course my power made others jealous. I hadn't even known that I was apart of a coven and it made me angry that they would all want me dead instead of just asking for my permission to bond my powers with theirs. I mean I would most likely say no but it was better than killing me.

After walking back to the house from a much needed breather, I found it silent and empty.

I sensed him behind me when I entered but I also could feel my nostrils flaring with the smell of blood.
Niklaus stood with confidence. He stared with his pursed eyes and I couldn't help but feel pinched.
His collar was drenched in blood, followed by the amounts on his chin and his chest.

"What have you done this time?" I asked. My brow arched curiously even though deep down, I knew exactly what he had done. I stepped closer to view his newly decorated jaw.

"Well-," Niklaus grinned. "Do you want the details or the story?"

I sighed heavily.

Elijah appeared down the staircase in a slower manner than visible. He rested his palm on the metal railing as he stared with little to no concern.

"Well since I have an audience-, I went to the coven. They were all there and it just all seemed too easy. But one thing led to another and I left the place in smithereens. End of story." Niklaus said.

Elijah rolled his eyes with annoyance.

I had been staring at him whilst Niklaus talked but something else felt off. I shook my head and Elijah frowned. Next thing I knew, my eyes fell short and everything turned black.

When I awoke, my body was surrounded by a set of arms. Niklaus was kneeled just in front of me; Elijah had caught my body from falling to the ground. He was in front; he was in back. They both held expressions of confusion but the only thing on my mind was the fact that I needed to get to Mystic falls to warn the others of the potential threat.

•••