Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE || Changing for the bad

"Davina drew this in the midst of the night-

"Davina drew this in the midst of the night-. Do you know her?" Hayley asks.

I interrupt Elijah and Hayley's conversation in the foyer when I walked in suddenly. My eyes immediately recognized the drawing that Hayley was talking about and something inside my stomach turned.

"Why the hell is Davina drawing her?" I ask in defense.

"It suggests something sinister. It's the only possible reason for a witch to be drawing another dead witch."

"But Who is she?" Hayley asks.

"Celeste-." I roll my eyes. "Elijah's ex play thing."

I gave Elijah a jealousy look even though I was over that. Or perhaps I thought I was. If Celeste comes back to this universe I will literally kill her myself for making Elijah's life a living hell. I didn't care that she was powerful; so was I.

"Somethings not right with this drawing-." Elijah said. "I need to speak with Davina." He sighed.

•••

I don't know why I really thought that coming back to Orleans would be any different with the Mikaelsons. Like I really thought that it would be a pleasant vacation that was much needed but instead I'm getting the agony of Niklaus and Elijah and now there are spiritual things happening that even I have never experienced.

I heavily grunted with irritation when my eyes didn't see anything to drink in the fridge. Niklaus was petty enough to leave three empty packages and my pursed lips expressed exactly how mad I was.

The door had closed and Niklaus was standing just behind it.

"Hello."

His smirk remained only on the left side but it slowly pressed into a solid line when his eyes narrowed at mine.

"What do you want, Niklaus?" I asked rudely.

He frowned at me, grabbing my arm. In a blink of an eye I found myself in Marcel's Bedroom.

"Klaus." I whined, a shake of my head.

Klaus had stepped back to reveal Davina who had been sweating profusely. "What's wrong with her?" I questioned.

"I don't know, you tell me. She's been throwing up dirt and making the entire house shake." Klaus says pacing the room. I frown knowing the only explanation is the Ritual. I walk out of the room and into the room Elijah and Marcel were in.

"Do you know what's wrong with her?" Marcel asks.

I nod in response.

"It's the Harvest, it needs to be completed now. She was never meant to hold all that power, those earthquakes, there just the beginning. There are 4 stages, Earth, wind, water and then fire." I sigh.