Chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE || New Arrival

"I don't want any trouble, Klaus. Especially not your sarcasm or your "I told you so" attitude. I'm just checking up on him, how is he?" I frowned as a concerned look came upon my features.

It had been years since I left. He will forever be someone I care about and knowing his whereabouts and his health was very important to me.

"He doesn't want to talk to you, love." Niklaus cocked a grin.

I had forgot how thick his accent was; how attractive it was.

I sighed heavily in reply. I rose my hand, making Klaus' blood boil from within his body.

He dropped to his knees in pain. "Okay okay!" He grunted.

"Where is he then?" I demanded before lowering my hand back to my side. "You haven't daggered him again?" I asked, Referring to the 1700's when my love for Elijah had grown into something stronger than any feeling either of us had felt before. Niklaus expressed his jealously in a far worse way and I had never forgiven him since.

"I can assume he is back home. Shall I accompany you there?" He raised his eyebrow as he moved closer with a narrow of his eyes; a seductive narrow.

"No, that won't be necessary. I will find it myself." I sighed being the stubborn girl I am.

He used his enhanced speed to block the door from me. "I'm taking you there, don't be difficult. I have things to take care of with Hayley anyway." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes as I followed him to his car.

"Who's Hayley?" I asked as my thoughts filled with curiosity.

"Long story." He rolled his eyes opening the car door for me. I got in and then we were off. The car ride was silent. I promised myself I would never speak to Niklaus again, not after what he did. But this time I had no choice. I needed to see Elijah.

We arrived at a two story white mansion with two pillars made of quarts that stood on each side. The Mikaelsons never lived a century without luxury and appeal. Klaus made his way over to my door, but Before he could open my door, I flung it open hitting him in the chest. I chuckled as I walked past him. I heard the door slam behind me as Klaus grunted in irritation.

"I'm home!" Klaus shouted, swinging his arms up. "Oh Elijah, I have a very beautiful surprise for you." He grinned at me.

"Shut up Niklaus!" A familiar girl with golden locks appeared at one of the archways just feet away. I glared at her for a second till I realized who she was.

"Bella?" She exclaimed.

I nodded before running into her warm embrace that I missed very much. Rebekah and I were best friends, till I left. She was like my sister i never had.

"I've missed you, how have you been?" She questioned.

"I'm alright." I shrugged.

"Isabella?" Another voice echoed off the pure white walls that surrounded the four.

My body turned to face the grand staircase where my heart increased in beats as it also sunk deeply into my stomach. Elijahs glare broke away from me as it traveled over to Niklaus before returning to my eyes.