Chapter 18- Faint

I was lay in bed with Haden, playing with my fingers, thoughts running through my mind. I didn't know whether to tell him now about me and Connor or to just leave it. He didn't know I was pregnant and I was dreading the day I have to tell him, potentionally because he may not be the father. The dates are too close together to actually know when conception took place.

"Scarlett, are you okay?" Haden asked me from beside me.

I smiled up at him.

"I'm fine babe" I tried to reassure him.

"You've been acting strange all night, you barely even touched your food tonight. Mum's getting worried" he informed me.

I sighed.

"I think I ate something bad at college. There were these burgers and they didn't seem to right. I think I might have food poisoning" I tried to persuade him.

Speaking of college, I had to text Allie the result and all she replied was 'bagsy god mother' I couldn't help but chuckle at that, typical Allie.

"You should rest tomorrow then, luckily it's a saturday, hey" he nudged me.

I chuckled as I let out a yawn.

"Tired?" He smirked at me.

I nodded as my eyes began to droop.

"Go to sleep babe" he told me quietly.

He moved down the bed a little bit allowing his head to sink into the pillow.

I cuddled up into his bare chest as he wrapped his arms around my body.

I sighed in content.

"Night babe, sleep tight" Haden said as he placed a sweet kiss on my cheek as I entered dream land.

——

I awoke to the sound of the shower running. I sat up and yawned as I stretched. My stomach churned. My eyes widened at the realisation as I ran towards the bath room.

Ignoring Haden in the shower I through up in the toilet.

My stomach was hurting, I was just bringing up 'stomach lining' which is a yellow like acid because I didn't have anything to bring up in my sick.

I groaned.

"Scarlett, are you okay?" Haden shouted from the shower.

"Fine" I grumbled.

He moved the frosted glass and took a look at me, he quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his body before joining me on the bathroom floor.

"You should really go and see a doctor, this food poisioning is lethal" He told me with a small but pitying smile.

"I'll be fine" I whispered as I dry heaved over the toilet.

Haden quickly pulled my hair back as I heaved.

"I'm going to get my mum to book you a doctors appointment, we need to get to the bottom of this" Haden quickly thought up.

I stiffened.

"I'll be fine, I've had this a few times before" I tried to reassure him.

"Nope! Your going doctors Scarlett, this isn't right" He shook his head.

I felt sick.

"Haden, just leave it" I told him sharply.

"Alright moody arse, I just want you to feel better" he sulked.

I took in a deep breath of air as I began to stand up.

"I'm sorry, look I'll be fine okay?" I tried to reason.