Chapter-102

Manik was continuously kissing her fingers and hairs cuddling her close to him. After few hours he stood to open the door as he heard a knock. Nia came inside and sat in front of them. Manik again cuddled her but as he left her before her sleep broke and she woke up yawning like a cute baby.
Chuckling Manik sat and took her in his lap. She was acting all normal and snuggling more to him slept again.
He didn't say anything to her and kept patting her till she again went to her slumber.

Nia smiled a little and said caressing Nandini's hairs, "I'm still not forgiving you Manik. You did wrong with Nandi and you deserve punishment."

Manik pulled Nandini more to him and removing her hand from Nandini's hair said, "If you are planning to separate me from my baby so let me tell you I won't give her to you. She needs me and only me."

"You know what Manik tumhari self centred hone ki adat kavi gyi ni. I'm not at all interest in separating Nandi from you. All I'm saying is you are not caring her properly. From the day I met you guys I'm keeping an eye on you and you know what I noticed? I noticed that tum Nandi ko pyar toh kar rhe ho but you are making her child. Tum usme choti Nandi dundh rhe ho which is not possible. I understand tum pyar karte ho usse but this doesn't mean that tum ussme choti Nandi dundoge. Accept it or not but you've lost baby Nandi and ab what you are doing is wrong. Usse bachi bana kar uske saath khelna band karo. She is 20 years old girl damn it. She should take care of herself. And ab bina socha tumne birthday celebration ka plan bana liye. Have you ever thought what would be her reaction? Haven't you?"

"Haa ni socha. But I did for her happiness only. Ek minute kahi tumne toh meri baby ko kuch ni kha? Tumhe kya problem h what I'm doing! Just mind your own business. I swear if my baby's single tear even fell because you then mujhse bura koi ni hoga."

"Damn you Manik!", Nia shouted, "For heaven sake stop accusing others and look what you are doing. I haven't uttered a single word to her but I know why she reacted like this. Because tumhri friend, jiss baat ka mujhe regret h, usse pehle mein ek psychiatrist hu. And I know what her mental state is. Tum logo ne pehle usse bachpan me jinda maar diya by treating her like slave and now when she should act maturely she turned into a small baby. All this reaction was expected because tumne pehle kavi uske birthday k baare me discuss ni kiya n tumlogo ne birthday celebration ka plan bana liya. Stupid jerks you guys are! Uss bachi se kavi pucha how she lived her birthday. Damn Manik! How could you forgot that birthday k din aunty fell from stairs n above all birthday k two months pehle aunty ka death hua tha n Nandi ka sab kuch tumne le liya usse.! Kaise bhul skte ho?", Tears were falling like a river from Nia's eyes. She loved her more than sister and now when Nandini is in pain she can feel it. Above all Manik accused her for being responsible for everything.

"Nia.. I.. I.. shit! What I did!", There were no words left for Manik to utter because it's true that he never thought Nandini would react like this for her birthday.

All the shouts woke Nandini up.
Yawning she rubbed her eyes with her fist like a baby and looked Nia. She smiled then looked at Manik.
First she smiled but later all those thought again came and she crawled back in fear crying like a baby.

"Sorry. Main kuch ni bolungi. Don't beat me. Pls. I beg you. Pls.", She cried joing her hands together crawling back.

"Nanhi. Bacha. Idhar aao. I'm sorry. Pls monstu se ni daro. Pls.", Manik said but she keep crawling.
Nia was about to hold her when Manik shouted, "Just leave us only. Samjhi tum. She needs me only no one else. So just leave."

"I'm going but you are again repeating your mistakes.", Nia said and left the room.

As she left Manik said, "Baby. Idhar aao. Kuch ni krunga."

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें