Chapter-35

Mnk carried her to their room's washroom n made her stand..

Mnk-did u brushed..?

She gave chessy smile n happily nodded in no..

Mnk giving her glare-Why..?and itni subah who told you to play.? At what time you woke up..?

Nan was now seriously feeling tired as she was doing everything from 4 am so she leaned to mnk's cheast n whispered- 4 am..

Mnk was shocked .

He hold her shoulders on both side n made her stand properly- 4 am.. Are you crazy..? From 4 am you are wet..! God this girl..! Kya karu main iss ladki ka..!?

He looked her who was finding difficulty to stand or to open eyes

Mnk- nind aa rhi h..?(she nodded in yes ,her face was clearly showing how tired she is.)tired..?(she leaned to him)

Mnk caressing her hairs-ni ni chalo let's play holi.. nasty one..what's say..?

She hugged him n said with half open eyes n big smile-ok..

Mnk shaked his head in disbelief n made her sit on the slab n brushed her teeth...

She almost slept while brushing.
He picked her n placed in bathtub n filled it with bubbles n hot water n washed her hairs n said -chalo youu take bath fast..! I'm outside..10 minutes me I want you out ..! No playing in water..Are you listening..?

She nodded n came out after bathing.

Mnk- sit on window..! Till then main fresh ho kar aata hu..! Bed par ni baitna..! You'll sleep abhi you've to eat..!

Nan sat n showed thumbs up 👍 with smile..

Mnk-no sleeping..! Am I clear..?

She nodded with irritated face and looked outside of window..

Mnk smiled n went to washroom..

Nan was luking outside when she saw harshad standing on the gate..

All dat she suffered in asylum came infromt of her eyes as harshad visits daily ..

She got scared and ran towards the washroom n banged the door..

Mnk was wearing his clothes when he heard nan banging,he never thought what have happened so thinking it's nan's badmashi he shouted from washroom..

Mnk -baby..ho gya.. I'm coming out na..

But her continous bang made him worried ..

He wore his clothes fastly n opened the door n saw scared n crying nan..
Breathing fastly,sweat beads on her forehead looking towards window..

Mnk hugged her immediately..

She was shivering..

Mnk (hugging her rubbing her back asked worriedly)-baby..kya hua..? Kya hua..? Bolo na..!

She snuggled into him n holding his t-shirt's hem n started crying hiding herself in his cheast..

Mnk-bolo na baby..

He picked her n sat on bed with her in his lap..

He cupped her face n wiped her tears..

But she was crying n crying looking him..

Mnk- kya hua bacha..? You saw something..?

She nodded looking him..

He hugged her hiding in his arms n said rubbing her head..

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें