Chapter-117

Cabir was silently looking at Manik who was looking at Nandini but it was clear that he was again thinking about his deeds.

“I need to change his mind. What we have done can never be changed but we especially he needs to move on for Nandini. She'll only cry and remember her past if Manik will not move on.”, Cabir thought.

“Manik”, he tried to change the topic and said, “Abe saale tune shadi k liye propose kiya hai but yeh toh bata shadi kar kab rha hai? Yaa fir direct honeymoon pe jayega or bachoon k samne shadi karega.”

Manik sat and said angrily, “Never ever take name of kids in front of Nandini. Uske dimag me baby ki baat ni aani chiye Cabir. I'm warning you.”

Cabir surrendered and said, “Chill angry young man. I was just kidding why are you taking it so seriously?”

Manik looked other side.

“Manik? Is there something that you're hiding?”

Manik's tears came in his eyes and whispered pulling Nandini more into him, “She's not fit to be pregnant. Doctor told me she can't give normal delivery in any case as her heart is not so strong and operation will lead to complications. Moreover she is too young and weak for all this.”

Cabir caressed Nandini hairs who was sleeping peacefully said, “God knows when he'll stop punishing this innocent soul”

(God not Cabir. Writer knows😎👿👻)

“Every time I just can't do anything Cabir. Every time I am just a spectator. Why can't god give pain to me instead of her. Why?”, Manik cried badly.

Nandini who was sleeping hiding her face in chest woke up as Manik's tears fell on her eyes.

She looked him and wiping his tears said, “Forgive her Monstu. You'll feel happy. I'm happy. Very happy. You also do this.”

Manik madly kissed every cell of her face crying.

“I love you. I love you my jaan.”, He kept murmuring.

She giggled loudly and her giggles calmed him.

She pushed his face giggling, “Monstu. Chubta hai.”

He smiled and rubbing his stumble more to her cheeks more said, “Acha. Ab baby. Haa. Chub rhi hai.”

She laughed whole heartily and her giggles ecohed in room calming him totally.

Cabir cleared his throat to grab attention.

“Times up love birds. Back to world now.”, He said playfully.

Nandini turns and sits on Manik lap. He caged her between his legs.

“So Nandini you tell me what type of marriage you want. Destination wedding or big fat Indian wedding.”

She blushed at the name of marriage and turning to Manik hugs him hiding her face on his neck’s crook.

Manik chuckled and asked, “Answer pumpkin. Everything will be according to your wish.”

She rubbed her face on his neck and whispered, “Whatever you like”

Cabir laughed and said, “iski wish toh bas sugahrat ki hogi.”

“Cabirrr!!”

Manik glared while Nandini​ blushed more.

“Ignore him baby and tell me what do you want?”

“Indian wedding with ​family and friends.but yahi. I want to make new memories here. Monstu I want big family. Itni badi.”, She said spreading her arms showing him big.

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें