Chapter-61

Note-in lst part cab's last line was prerecap..
Mnk keep patting nan's head..
He was looking her only..
She was sleeping holding his one hand keeping head on his lap snuggling more n more to his stomach..
Mnk-Guys.! Kuch pata chala.?
Cab-mnk you were right..nyo aunty was behind all this..

Mnk was shocked..
His one mother killed his other mother..
Mnk-(in shock)-I never thought that mom will do this.(a lone tear fell from his eye) why..? Kya mila unhe aisa krne se.?

Dh-maa k death se aunty's idea of starting an alcohol company got permission..maa was not allowing because it will harm many family n maa ki death k baad nyo aunty started the company..uske profit se unhe itni profit hui h n she won challenge..

Mnk-challenge.?

Cab-yaa.. Challenge.. We inquired n got to know that aunty challenged her friend whom aunty hates her actually.. She challenged that in a year she will start her own bussiness n will buy your lonawala farmhouse in thrice price..

Mnk-for this she killed maa.? Is she mad or what.?matlb unhone ek min v ni socha.

Dh-hmm..Ab toh yahi pata chala h but we don't have proofs..

Mnk(with anger)-but she killed my maa n made my baby's lyf hell I won't leave her.. She have to suffer.

Al-but right now you need rest..

Mnk-but she needs to be behind bars..
Nav-only when you guys are fine..

Cab-haa..mnk we will gather more proofs tu rest kr kal tere saath accident hua h n you need rest..

Mnk-but guys main..

Before he could continue he felt nan getting scared..

Mnk softly patted her cheek-babu wake up..

Mnk woke her up n she hugged him immediately..

Mnk rubbing her back-kya hua bacha.?say me.
Nan-mera manik..

Tilting his head a little he kissed her hairs..

Mnk-haa..mere babu ka manik..

Dhr-I think she is scared of loosing you buddy..

Cab-yaa.. Give her some extra tlc..

Mnk hugged her n said-yaa.. Infact all of you look tired go home take some rest den come back.. n I don't want to hear no..

Other-fyn mnk baba..

Spending some more mintues all left leaving manan alone..

Till the time all were there n talking to mnk nan was silently playing with mnk's black thread in his neck..
Twisting then opening then again twisting in her fingers..
Her one hand holding his shirt in fist other on his thread,head on his shoulder looking him silently..

After everyone left mnk turned to her n raised his eyebrows to which she snuggled to him..

Mnk caught her hand on his thread n asked kissing her-kya hua babu.?kya dekha.?

Her eyes brimmed with tears c silently more snuggled to him.

Mnk-baby if you won't tell me then how will I know.?plz tell me..

Nan-mera manik..

Mnk smiled n kissed her cheeks-haa tmhara manik.. Tell me kya hua.?
Nan-manik wo aadmi jisne mumma..

A nurse came in making her stop in middle..

Nur-sir aapka dressing hona h.

Mnk-ok baad me..(to nan cupping her face)baby you tell kya wo aadmi.?