Chapter-88

Nan was struggling to free her hands from Manik's hold who was simply ignoring her and surfing on his mobile as others were also telling him to let her go.
Cab-dude let her go. If she don't want to eat then why are you forcing her. Usse chot lag jayegi on her wounded hand.
Mnk looked him raising his brows to which cab put his hands up surrendering.
Mnk then looked nan who was about to bite his hand which was holding her and she stopped in middle.
She shouted looking him angrily, "leave me monster. You can't force me to eat"
"I can't no love I am", he said with smirk.
"Monster. Doggie. I hate you", she shouted making everyone laugh.
"acha . main doggie.? Ab yehi bacha tha." , he also shouted shaking his head.
"bhai khush ho jaa because she loves doggies a lot", abhi commented and immediately looked other side to ignore his glare.
"to specify more she loves pet dogs.', laughing cabir said and got a kick from Manik on his leg under the table.
"leave me..", she shouted loudly and because of sudden scream Manik left for a min. taking the opportunity she stood only to fell down because of weakness. Manik caught her before she fell on ground and kept her head on his chest sitting back.
"Mujhe ni khana.", she whispered looking him with eyes and got a very angry glare.
"Chup. Ek dam chup. Not even a single word otherwise I'll give you a slap.", he said gritting his teeth and she looked down like a baby who is scolded from her mother.
"Manik tu usse marega?", muk asked shockingly.
"toh aur kyka karu? Say? This girl. Isse kitne v pyar se shamjao isse samaj ni aata hai. U r luking na how weak she is but still I don't want to eat kar rhi hai. I strictly told her not to stress herself but ni. And above that she.. ugghh!! Pagal ho gyi hai yeh. Do tapad padege thik ho jayegi" , he answered all the time glaring Nandini who was looking him with puppy teary eyes whom he had cuddled closely to her.
"Bhai. Tu usse sach me marega?", abhi asked again with wide eyes.
"Chup rah ni toh tu khayega."
The waiter came with order and kept.
Looking at what he had ordered all laughed.
Manik looked them and all shut there mouth.
"why are you all laughing like fool?"
"beta. Kaun hai jo even ni fast food corner orders soup and fried chicken rice and chicken curry."(my favorites..hehe..)
"only this was healthy for otherwise only burger and pizza were in the menu.", he answered and glared nan who pushed the food and hides her face on his chest.
"seriously Manik. Now you are behaving like a stupid jerk."
Nan took his face out and shouted, "that he is" and again hides her face on his chest.
"shut up u all and concentrate on ur foods. And you little kitten take your face out and open ur mouth."
She nodded in no. manik forcefully parted her and opened her mouth with his hand and stuffed her mouth.
Angrily she looked and about throw it back but looking him gulped.
Like this he made her eat full plate and kissed her lips after last bite saying good baby.
She was exhausted and full said almost crying, "mujhe washrum jana hai."
"haan. Chalo. I'll take you"
He stood and carried her to washroom. He was about to go inside in girls washroom when she stopped him.
"no. you will not go inside."
"are you crazy? If inside you fell toh?"
"no.. kavi to meri baat man lo."
"fyn. But you are not going to lock the door and I'll right here"
"haan..okey.."
"be careful.", he again said and let her go.
She went inside with support of wall and all.
After using washroom she knelt a little to wash her face and splashed water on her face with one hand.
After splashing the water she looked herself on the mirror and her eyes widen looking something.
"Maaannnnnniiiiikkkkk...", she shouted and ran outside. Manik also came to her and tuk her shivering body in his arms.
Looking her this scared he was shocked. He hugged her tightly ,taking care of hand, and rubbed her back.
Crying she looked him, "Ma.. man..manik.."
He wiped her tears with one hand and said, "ssh.. ssh.. I'm here. Nothing happened.. mera baby.."
"Vo.. Manik.. vo.."
"haan. Say Manik ki jaan. Bolo?", he asked but looking her so scared he carried her and on the near seat taking her in lap.
"Ab bolo.. kya hua?"
"vo.. maine usse dekha.."
"kisse babu?", he asked tucking her hairs which got stuck on her sweaty forehead.
"main.. maainn.. usse ni janti.. par.. he.. he took.. me to ..asylum.."
Mnk was shocked and said, "mera jaan u r mistaking. Harsad is in jail. Wait main avi call krta hu police me.."
Taking her in hug he rubbed her back with one while with other called the police.
She was looking him sacredly to which he kissed her forehead.
He put the call on speaker and asked the commissioner , "Hello. Sir. I'm Manik Malhotra speaking."
"yes. Mr. Malhotra say."
"sir. Where is harshad?"
"suddenly? What happened"
"I asked where is he?"
Commissioner said in low voice, "behind the bars sir"
"are you sure? You are not lying , right?"
"yeah. Yeah. Sure."
"okey then.", he disconnected the call and said to nan, "dekha. He is in jail"
She hugged and whispered ,"take me away from her manik. Muje ni rahna yaha. Please."
He rubbed her back and said hugging her tightly, "ok. As you wish. Kal hi we are going to Italy. Bus u smile."
She nodded and he tuk her outside.
Everyone luked her condition and asked, "kya hua?"
"I'll tell guys later. For now let's go back."
They all left and nan slept on the way in his warmth.
He tucked her properly and covering with his blazer came out.
"Guys. Pack ur bags. We are going to Italy tomorrow."
"what?"
"have you lost ur mind?"
"suddenly Italy ?"
"what happened in the restaurant?"
"why u tuk such a sudden decision.?"
All were continuously bombarding question when all of a sudden alya shouted, "omg. Maine shopping ni ki to go to Italy."
All burst on her big problem and she made face.
"Baby. Italy me v shops hai."
"arey vo toh waha jaa kar hogi tab tak what will I wear?"
"whatever u guys wanna do. Do it before 5 pm because we have flight at 7 pm."
"but sudden,y? hua kya hai?",nav asked
"we all need change and above all nan needs it. She don't wanna live here anymore. Thodi outing hogi toh she'll be ok. She saw harshad today."
"what?" ,all shouted and e said sighing , "yes. Se is so stressed tat se is imagining again so it will be good for her."
"you sure she is imagining? I mean u checked na?"
"yes. I called commissioner he confirmed."
"ok. Then Italy. We are coming.", mukti shouted excitedly and smiling mnk went bak to his baby.
He changed her in comfortable night dress and himself also changed .
Taking her in his he said, "This trip will be your best and memorable trip shona. I'll get everything which u missed all this year."