Chapter-110

I'll be invisible again till I get 600+ votes and 100+ comments. I know this track is getting too boring so I'll end it soon.

*****************

Manik and Nandini were playing with each other. Sometimes with pillow, sometimes with each other cheeks in between it they were stealing kisses.

 Sometimes with pillow, sometimes with each other cheeks in between it they were stealing kisses

Their moment was stopped by a knock

Their moment was stopped by a knock. Manik stood to open it but Nandini pulled him back and snuggles into his embrace.

 Manik stood to open it but Nandini pulled him back and snuggles into his embrace

“What happened cuteness? Let me open the door.”
“No. once you’ll open toh sab tumhe mujhse le jayege. I don’t want that.”, she said and hugs him more tightly.
“But baby I thought you want more surprises. After all it’s your birthday.”
“Wo toh kal tha na. aaj ni. Aaj no going away.”, she said batting her lashes.
“So what? You’ve wished that you want to celebrate it so how can I let it go like this?”, he said kissing her nose.
Sadly she nodded and leaves him.
“Tumhara kuch ni ho skta.”, he said chuckling and went to open the door.
No sooner did he open the door, Nia and all girls barged into the room leaving a baffled Manik.
All went to Nandini and sat around her leaving no space for him. Rolling his eyes Manik spread his arms for Nandini. She silently stood and hides herself into his embrace.
“Manik. Leave nandi alone. We’re taking her for shopping and don’t you dare interrupt.”, Nia said dragging Nandini out of his embrace.
“Arey. Leave her Nia. I know Nanhi is close to you but usse ni jana shopping that too without me. No way. I’ll never let her go.”, Manik said again dragging Nandini on his side.
“Did I ask you? I don’t need your permission. No need to be her daddy, which you are clearly not, pati ho pati jaise raho.”, saying she dragged Nandini to her side.
“Excuse me. Who said that I’m not her father? Before her husband I’m her parent. Palla hai maine.”, he dragged Nandini to his side.
“O please shut your stupid thoughts. Let her live her life. Nandi is going for shopping and that’s final.”, she again dragged Nandini to her side.
“No. She is not.”, Manik dragged her to his side.
Like this they were dragging Nandini to their side continuously. All the other girls were chuckling laughing the show.
They got so engrossed in fighting that when Nandini went away from them they didn't get it.