Chapter-104

One side Manik has planned something big to pay for his sins. If not fully then only a bit. But on the other side Nandini was crying continuously keeping her head on Nia lap.

“Nandi. Stop crying baby. At least share what happened between you two. What did that moron said this time that you're crying so much?”

Nandini just shuts her eyes and recalls everything again. She sniffed and said, “Nini. Why everyone left me? Why all this happened? If it happened because main kisi k liye kuch ni hu?”

“Nandi listen to me.”, She make her sit facing herself and said cupping her face, “Never ever think that you are nothing for anyone. You got it? You matter for everyone. I know everyone left you. I know Manik ne tumhe bahut dukh diya hai but baby he loves you. You know na?”

Nandini closed her eyes and crying she nodded, “He loves me. Bahut pyar karta hai. Mere liye he is doing everything but main khud ko chah kar v….. Oh no!! Nini maine kya kar diya!”

“Nandi kya hua?”

“Nini maine Manik ko dur kar diya khud se.”, She cried and said, “maine usse dur jane ko kah diya! Maine bola usse to go away. Yeh maine kya kar diya. Usne bola wo he'll do everything that I'll say. Mujhe Manik k pass jana hai. Maine kya kar diya Nini. Mujhe Manik chiye!”

“Nandi. Listen kuch bolo toh kya…”, Nia was cut off my Cabir who came inside in hurry, “Nia. Nandini kaha…”

He saw Nandini and said, “Wait if Nandini is here then how the hell is Manik organising concert?”

“What? Concert? Nandini? You're not making any sense Cabir.”

“Nia Manik has organised a concert that too without informing any of us. We thought may be to cheer Nandini he has organised but if she's here then what is he doing alone. I saw him going out. He was looking lost. Switch to tv.”

They switched on..

Manik was live.

*****

On the concert.

Manik closed his eyes and said, “You deserve this Manik. You are no one to live happily. Let's face your truth, your sin.”

Opening his eyes he said, “Hello Rome. I know you guys are surprised with this sudden concert. But this concert will unfold a lot of thing. I don't know after this concert what will happen but I know I'll be happy after doing it. So before the main motive. Here's the song for which you were waiting for.”

(Switch to tu jo kahe song😍😍😍 Parth 😍😍)

He closed his eyes and thought all the sins he did. How he pushed her! How she was crying for him but he was forced to hate her for which he knows he, himself is responsible no one else.

(Music)

(Mujhko sazaa de

Ya chaahe bhula de)

He want his punishment and he remembers her given punishment of leaving her alone

(Tujh bin jiyun kyun

Bas itna bata de)

He ask her because it's impossible for him to live without her

(Chahe hansa de

Ya chahe rula deItna hi chahun

Bas apni panaah de)

Though he is ready to fulfill her wish but it's impossible for him to stay away for him. He is ready to live with her even if she gives him happiness and then gives pain

Manan ff:Yeh Tune Kya Kiyaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें