Chapter-75

FLASHBACK

Nan was of 7 years n mnk of 10..As always c was sitting on his lap n he was playing guitar keeping it on her lap..

Mnk kissed her cheek from behind n strump a string..

Mnk-baby..ek baar try kro na plz..

Nan was silently sitting on his lap folding her legs with guitar on her lap..

Nan tilted her face a little n raised her eyebrows..

Nan smiled n kept the guitar on bed n turned towards him on his lap n said locking her hands around his neck-par mujhe ni acha lgta..I like when you sing..

Mnk-ek baar for me..plz..

Nan-kk..but I won't sing only guitar..

Mnk happiness has no bound he asked her again cupping her face-u..u really want to play baby..

Nan-no..mujhe music ni acha lgta but I want to play for u..

Mnk-u don't know happy I m..u know I'll be the most happy person when u will sing..but for now guitar se hi I'm happy..but I want a promise.. Jab v I will be broken u have to sing becoz only u can heal me..

Nan-nandu promise wenever I will find u broken tab I will sing..for u..for us..

Mnk hugged her tightly...

FKASHBACK ENDS

Nan-I know u r still broken from inside mnk n I will heal u..I will sing for u n get u back...

On the other side mnk was calling her but it was in her rum..Being tensed he came to mansion cursing himself for leaving her alone..

He asked the servants whom he especially hired for her n got to know dat c is in his jam rum...

Running he went n opened the door..

What he saw made his eyes teary...

Nan was tracing the star on his guitar..C luked on door..

Mnk came inside with teary eyes...

Both were talking with eyes...

Her lips were shivering.. Tracing the star again c with eyes nodded her head as if asking he still remember the star...

Mnk with teary eyes nodded n sat kneeling down in front of the chair where c was sitting..

He held her shivering hand which was tracing the star n kissed it...

C rests her forehead on his leaning down..

Both were crying..

Finally c said between her hiccups n sobs cupping his cheek(still resting her forehead on his)-u...u..st..still..ha..have..it..

He luked her crying n said cupping her both cheek between his palms- on...only.. Dis.. was...with..me..tum..tumhe.. dur toh..kr diya.. par tum..tumse dur ni par skta .. main khud.. kavi ni..

Nan-I luv u mnk.. I luv so much...Mnk-I luv u baby.. I luv u so so much..

Saying dis he tuk her lips in his cupping her face..c was still on chair n he kneeling in front of her...

He kissed her with all his luv which c reciprocated equally...

After gud min he broke the kiss feeling her short of breathe...

Panting heavily both rest their forehead on each other..both had eyes closed

Nan-mnk...I have something for u...