Episode 41: Leaving Your Mark

Theodore: Hi everyone, welcome back to our podcast! @creativewolf1 dared Simon to write his initials on Jeanette's pillow!

Simon: What?! There is no way-

Alvin: (chuckling, and putting an arm around Simon) Come on Simon, be a good sport.

Simon: How come I'm always dared to do these outrageous things?

Alvin: Because, the fans find your humiliation amusing. And don't forget, big guy, you're not the only one dared to do random, embarrassing things.

Simon: (sighing) I guess you're right.

Theodore: For the fans?

Simon: (Going to his desk and finding a blue sharpie, then groaning) For the fans.

Simon called Eleanor to see if any of the girls were home, and ironically enough, Eleanor had been the only Chipette home at the moment. Simon politely asked if he could quickly come over, just to complete a dare for the podcast. Of course, Eleanor wasn't gonna let him zip-line over until she knew everything about the dare, and got a front row seat while he was doing it. Simon explained everything, and within minutes, he was ready for "action" in the Chipettes' treehouse. With Theodore and Eleanor trailing close behind, Simon made his way to the highest floor where the bedroom as located, and drew the blue sharpie marker from his pocket. He looked back nervously at Theodore and Eleanor for reassurance, and the two gave him a nod and thumbs up. Shaking, Simon took the cap off of the marker and hesitantly pulled Jeanette's pillow from under the covers of her neatly-made bed. He carefully stroked the marker over the pillowcase in the smallest print possible, forming the first S. The pillowcase had already been a dark purple color, so you had to really look hard to be able to see the letter. Simon rushed to write the second S for Seville, and as soon as he finished, he rushed to put the cap back on and head out of the treehouse. He didn't look back, but he knew that Theodore and Eleanor were laughing at him as soon as he'd left.

Simon: Hi everyone, I've just returned from the completion of the dare. And I must say, it was actually quite exhilarating. (clearing his throat) Though, just so it's clear to everyone, this is something that I would never, ever decide to do on my own. I'm really hoping that marker doesn't bleed onto her actual pillow, she'd have a better chance of seeing it then than noticing it on the purple pillowcase...