Episode 3: Clothes

Simon: Hello Guys! We're back with another question to be answered!

Theodore: We're so sorry for the long wait guys!

Brittany: I  really like this question, to be honest. It goes to show that the fans really are thinking about important things like this.

Alvin: You only like this question because it has to do with clothes.

Brittany: That's not completely true...

Alvin: Ok, I'll believe that, for now. But right now, we have to answer this question. So, the user who asked us pretty much "How do we get our clothes" is Jeanette_Miller . 

Theodore: And don't worry, Jeanette_Miller, it wasn't a weird question at all!

Simon: It depends on which, um, form of us you're talking about. In the CGI/Live Action movies, Dave made our sweatshirts. Many of our other outfits that we wore during tours and concerts were specially tailored for us. In the TV show, our clothes were also specially made.

Brittany: Ok, us next.

Eleanor: In the second movie, when we went to Ian, he had taken us to a special designer in Hollywood that made us our everyday outfits and sized us for our outfits that they made for our concerts.

Brittany: When we joined in with Dave and the boys, we kept all of our old clothes, and Dave took us out to get us new specially made outfits, since we were so tired of wearing the same thing every day.

Jeanette: In the TV show, we made a lot of our own clothes and accessories. Although, Dave did help us, again, to get specially made clothing that we weren't capable of making on our own.

Alvin: If you guys were wondering, though, in the 80's cartoon, Dave had just bought us regular-sized kid sweaters from the store. Clearly, the were waaay too big on us, but we never bothered to buy, you know, smaller shirts. 

Eleanor: In the 80's we made our own clothes. And when we met Ms. Miller, she was nice enough to make even MORE outfits for us!

Brittany: Yep, even back then, I looked great in pink.

Alvin: Yeah, we'll let you think that.

Brittany: Alvin, I looked great in everything I wore!

Alvin: You sure about that?

Brittany: YES I AM!

Jeanette: Before this gets any more out of hand then it needs to, we're gonna go. Be sure to leave your questions. :)