Episode 15: Bullied by our Size?

Brittany: We have another question, and it's from IluvTheChipmunks

Theodore: The question is, do we get bullied by our size?

Simon: Well, here's the thing. If there happens to be a bully making fun of us or bothering us in any way, it's usually not because of our size.

Eleanor: In our nineties movie, Meet the Wolfman, Theodore continuously got bullied by a kid named Nathan, mainly for his shyness as opposed to his size. But later in the movie, Theodore was able to earn his respect.

Alvin: In The Squeakquel, these dumb jerks at our high school actually tried to kill us. Why? Because we were innocently talking to girls who happened to be fans. I guess they were jealous of us, or whatever.

Simon: We weren't bullied because of our size, but those "jocks" used our size as an advantage, and tortured us in unspeakable ways.

Theodore: In our TV show, Simon kept getting bullied by Derek and his mean friends.

Simon: Yes that's true. Derek makes fun of us for our size occasionally, but only because he needs someone to pick on. Derek really started bothering me when he labeled me as a "nerd," so to speak. Although Derek and I seemed pretty cool after our first big conflict, he's still always had some kind of problem with me.

Eleanor: But don't worry, we've always had your back, Simon. Strength in numbers!