Episode 18: If you could design your own outfits?

Brittany: Our next question is from @Creativewolf1  , and it reads, if you could design your own outfits, what would they look like?

Alvin: Well, the outfits we already wear are pretty cool, but if I had to design a new one, I would make it a loose red tee shirt with a yellow A on the left sleeve. With that, I'd wear black jeans with black and red basketball sneakers.

Jeanette: I would wear faded blue skinny jeans with a dark purple crop top. I'd have a black belt around the skinny jeans, and wear my hair half up half down, the top in a small bun. I'd pick out some brown and silver sandals too.

Eleanor: I'd wear black shorts with a lime green tank top. Then , I would look for some sort of black cardigan to cover my arms halfway down. I'd find matching green vans to wear on my feet.

Simon: I'd wear a dark blue polo shirt with black jeans similar to Alvin's along with matching blue converse.

Theodore: I'd wear a zip-up green jacket over a white shirt with blue jeans. I would pick out some kind of white and black shoes to go with it.

Brittany: And last, but not least, I would choose denim, short-shorts with a dark pink spaghetti strap, with matching socks that end below my knee, and black flats. Of course, I'd wear my hair completely down, no hairpieces necessary. My sisters and I will also choose matching bracelets and things in case the outfits become too dull.

Alvin: If we could, we'd like to give these outfits a try sometime... Anyway, we're on our way to answering every question asked so far, so stay tuned for the next podcast sooner than later!