Episode 6: Who would You Like to Kiss?

Alvin: Hey guys!

Simon: So, we have another question, and it's from @smart-Simon Wow, I love your username!

Eleanor: They ask- Who, out of the six of us, would we like to kiss?

Brittany: What is it with the personal questions?

Jeanette: Oh come on, Brittany! This isn't too bad. smart-simon, that is a very good question, I'm just not entirely sure how to answer. Anyone else want to go first?

Theodore: Well, I'll go first.

Alvin: 'Atta boy, Theo! Ok, so tell the fans who you wanna kiss.

Theodore: Well, I do think that kissing is definitely going a little far with things, I've never even had a real relationship before. But if it had to be someone in this room, it would be Eleanor, since I'm the closest with her.

Eleanor: Aww, thanks Theodore. To be completely honest, I think I would pick you too!

Theodore: You would?

Eleanor: Of course!

Alvin: I think your answers here are going to be pretty obvious. Theodore and Eleanor are the most comfortable around each other, Simon and Jeanette won't admit it, but they'd want to kiss each other.

Simon: (blushing) I think I want to answer for myself, thank you.

Alvin: Alright, Simon. (sarcastically) But I have to be honest I have not even the slightest idea for who you would choose.

Jeanette: Alvin, it would be much appreciated if you kept remarks like that to yourself.

Alvin: Ok Jeanette, but only because it was you who told me to.

Simon: Hey!!

Alvin: We're waiting...

Simon: Ok, ok, yes. It would be Jeanette.

Jeanette: And I would have to go with Simon.

Brittany: (looking at Alvin) I guess that leaves us. I was not looking forward to this question.

Alvin: Me neither, but I have an idea, we say who it is at the same time.

Brittany: Um, ok, sure.

Alvin: One, two, three.

Brittany: Alvin.

(Alvin says nothing, and then begins laughing like crazy.)

Brittany: Alvin Seville, I will kill you!!

(Brittany chases Alvin down the hall)

Theodore: Well, thanks for listening you guys, and sorry for the delay! We will have your questions rolling through as soon as possible!