Episode 11: Married Now or Never?

Simon: Welcome back, everyone! We have yet another excellent question from Jeanette_Miller She asks us all if we'd rather get married now, or never.

Jeanette: That's a question that can really get you thinking!

Theodore: I would have to say never. This is because I feel that we are a little too young to get married. 

Eleanor: I have to agree with Theo. Even if we've already met our soulmate, (looks at Theodore), we're still too young to get married. It's too serious of a commitment for kids like us, but good to know that you still have your closest friends and family by your side. 

Jeanette: Getting married is something I've dreamed of for as long as I can remember. I would never want to give it up. So, as long as I marry the right person, well, I would get married now. 

Simon: Jeanette, you took the words right out of my mouth. I agree with you, 99% + 1%. I wouldn't want to live my entire life without my significant other, so as long as it's the right girl for me, I would get married to her now.

Brittany: Wow, I just realized that you two can be very serious when it comes to finding your soulmate. 

Eleanor: Yeah, it's so sweet! 

Theodore: Brittany? What would you pick?

Brittany: The answers seem to be 50, 50 right now. I'm gonna agree with Jeanette and Simon. I would want to get married now, as long as it's with my one true soulmate. Someone who I can, you know, just have by my side forever, and someone who will hold me and love me and that sort of stuff. 

Alvin: You guys really like making things mushy, don't ya?

Brittany: Well, what would you pick?

Alvin: Clearly, I wouldn't want to be alone forever, of course I'd get married now, but like you guys said, to the right girl. I'm just not gonna get all touchy feely like you. 

Brittany: What's wrong with being touchy feely?

Eleanor: Let's wrap this up! (laughs) Leave your questions in the comments section of this chapter, and as long as it's appropriate, we'll answer it. Bye for now, guys!