Episode 42: Simon Reacts

Alvin: HELLO EVERYONE! And welcome back to our podcast! I'm so, sooo sorry for the long wait, but believe it, or not, we've had a really busy summer. But we're back to answer some questions...

Brittany: Hi guys! We missed you.

Eleanor: Well, might as well get right to it! Today's question is from @catherine_jarmella who asks how simon would react if he saw Jeanette with someone else.

Simon: (stuttering) Well, you'd have to be a bit more, uh, specific. Jeanette happens to be with people all the time, like, her sisters, or even my brothers and I for example.

Alvin: Simon-

Brittany: I think they're asking how you'd feel if Jeanette was dating someone else.

Simon: O-o-ohhh, I see...

Eleanor: And your answer is?

Simon: Well, I guess I'd be, um, a little disappointed, because that would mean that she couldn't spend as much time with us-

Alvin: Oh please, a little disappointed?

Theodore: Let him finish. (smiling) Go ahead Simon.

Simon: Well, yes, I'd assume that I'd even be a little envious of Jeanette's, um, boyfriend.

Brittany: Oh my gosh...

Simon: And by THAT, I'm trying to say that would mean there'd be less time for Jeanette and I to study together, or watch movies, or work on projects-

Jeanette: But guys, we don't really have to worry about that. I'm not planning on dating anyone right now-

Brittany: And that should wrap it up for today's podcast. Just to let you know guys, some questions have been lost in the shuffle, so if there was one that you really want answered, and still hasn't been answered, leave it in the comments section of this chapter. We'll get to it soon.

Alvin: Hopefully...