Episode 4: What grade are you in?

Alvin: Hi guys! We have another question to answer, and it's from Jeanette_Miller

Theodore: She asks us, 'what grade are you guys in?'

Jeanette: Again, it depends on what form of us you're talking about. See, in the eighties cartoon, we were nine years old, which means we were in third and fourth grade.

Simon: In the CGI films, we were obviously in high school. Since chipmunks age differently from humans, and in the films we were real chipmunks, we were placed in high school.

Brittany: We definitely would have been way too mature for elementary school.

Alvin: Hey, let's not forget that the only reason you went to high school was because we went to high school. Ian wanted you to compete with us.

Brittany: That is true, but hey, Simon is right about the whole aging thing.

Eleanor: Yeah, it is kind of weird to think about it.

Alvin: Finally, our CGI TV series, which is probably what you meant in the question.

Brittany: High school. We don't have a set grade level, since you know, we're chipmunks. But we do take a lot of classes with freshmen.

Theodore: You may be wondering about why younger kids like Misty spend time in our school.

Alvin: You know, that crazy girl who was obsessed with my hat and stole my mojo!

Eleanor: She is in middle school. There are a lot of kids who visit our school to meet us. We are popular singers in the area, after all.

Simon: So there you have it! I hope we were able to give you what you were looking for. Be sure to leave your questions in the comments section of this chapter, see you later everyone!