- 12

Alex appears in the church behind one of the witches, Alex wraps her arms around the witch's neck and snaps it, she looks up at Hayley as smirk grows on her face, she had gained everyone attention, she turns around to face the other witches.

"I would like to extend my thanks for inviting me to the party," Alex says. "I love a good party!" The witches focus all their energy on Alex trying to harm her. "Oh, wow, are you trying to hurt me? tsk tsk, naughty witches." Alex glances at Hayley and temporarily blinds hr.

"What the hell?" Hayley questions, Alex raises her arms into the air and a blinding light flashes through the church, knocking the entire witch coven into unconsciousness. "Holy shit." Hayley's sight returns to her, Alex sees Camille and Jackson lying on the ground unconscious.

"What happened?" Alex asks as she turns to face Hayley.

"They're after my heart," Hayley says, Aya strides into the church. "I thought I smelled arrogance." Alex turns around to face Aya.

"I think you meant confidence, but I can understand how the uneducated are apt to confuse the two." Aya confidently says.

"You want to tell me what your dead-eyed drones want with my heart?" Hayley questions.

"It's nothing personal, I  just value my life above yours," Aya says as she rolls her sleeves up, she launches herself towards Hayley, Alex appears in front of Hayley taking hold of Aya's neck, stopping her from attacked Hayley.

"Shall I remind you about the first time we had met? I warned you to stay away from if you did value living, that included Hayley, Jackson and the entire Mikaelson family, even Camille." Alex says, her voice dangerously low.

"And why would I listen to a little girl?" Aya questions.

"You should have," Alex says. "But I'm so glad you didn't because I have been waiting for a test dummy." A devilish smirk formed on Alex's lips. "Let's see if I have this correct, Vampirism is basically dark magic, Hayley, did I get it right?"

"I believe so," Hayley says, Alex nods her head.

"Oh, fantastic," Alex says. "And wouldn't you know it, I control the darkness." Alex placed her other hand on Aya's chest. "This might hurt or this might kill you, I've never done this before." A dark purple mist appears from underneath Alex's hand and Aya begins screaming out in pain.

"LET GO OF ME!" Aya screams, she struggles against Alex's grip.

"All right, if you insist," Alex says, she releases the grasp she had on Aya's neck letting her fall to the floor, Aya places her hand on her chest as she breathed heavily. "Well, what do you know." Aya glares up at Alex. "It worked."

"What have you done to me?" Aya demands.

"Oh, you know, the usual," Alex says. "Manipulating the darkness, turning you human." Marcel enters the church and sees Aya on the floor he speeds towards her and helps her to her feet.

"What happened?" Marcel demands to know, Alex looks at Marcel.

"Consider this a warning, I suggest you tell your cult of vampires and witches that if they ever try to harm Hayley or Jackson again, they'll all be dead," Alex says, she glances at Aya. "And may I suggest you go buy her some human food, she'll need it."

•••