- 10

Alex appears behind Klaus and Elijah as they stared at a carpenters workshop.

"Niklaus, whatever happens, you promise me." Elijah begins, but Klaus knew what he was going to say.

"Aurora dies today," Klaus says, he looks over his shoulder at Alex. "Decided to join us?"

"Don't you have a sister to save?" Alex asks, Klaus glares at her before. "Better hurry, she's dying." Klaus speeds away from them going in the direction he where he smelt Freya the most. "Aurora's inside, I can hear her." Alex takes a step towards the workshop but Elijah stops her by grabbing her hand.

"You do not have to come along," Elijah says, Alex looks over her shoulder at him. "This is our mess."

"I was asked to help," Alex says, she pulls her hand out from his grasp. "Now come on, we have a bitch to kill." Alex walks towards the workshop.

"Who asked you?" Elijah asks following behind her.

"Someone you know," Alex says. "Or used to." They enter the workshop and look around for Aurora, Alex walks towards a table and picks up a white-oak bullet. "She's been busy." Alex shows the bullet to Elijah.

"Used to know?" Elijah questions, he walks towards her to examine the bullet.

"I cannot say at this moment," Alex says, Elijah looks at the sketches and diagrams on the table as Alex turns around, Aurora steps out from the back room holding a gun. "Someone's home." Elijah looks up at Aurora.

"Aurora." Elijah sighs as he turns to face Aurora, he quickly acknowledges the weapon in her hand.

"Modern weaponry for the modern woman, with a little bit of flair, of course," Aurora says. "I couldn't help myself, pretty, no?"

"Pretty vulgar," Elijah says with disgust. "Theatrical and tasteless as ever." Aurora rolls her eyes as she kept the weapon aimed at his chest. "Where's Freya?"

"Oh, Elijah, you remain a stick in the mud and it seems like your darling sister takes after you, she's a stick in mud too, somewhere out there, busy as a little bee, dying," Aurora says. "If not already dead."

"If I may interrupt," Alex says, Aurora glances at Alex. "She's still very much alive." If Freya had died, she would be in the workshop communicating with Alex.

"Then it won't be long before she is dead," Aurora says. "Who are you anyway? Elijah's squeeze?" Alex slightly tilts her head in confusion.

"Pardon?" Alex says.

"Darling, you could do so much better than him," Aurora says, Alex softly laughs at her arrogance.

"And death might just be a kindness to you," Alex says, Aurora growls at her. "Do you honestly just want to kill him because your brother is suffering? Or is there more to the story?"

"You know I could kill you, do you not realize that?" Aurora asks, thinking that she had the upper hand, a smirk grows on Alex's lips, almost daring the vampire to shoot her.

"Why don't you give it your best shot?" Alex asks. "Then we'll know if you can kill me." Aurora aims the gun at Alex and pulls the trigger, Alex gasps for air as one of the many white-oak bullets pierce her skin, out of instinct and pain, Alex grabbed her neck, Elijah looks at Alex with concern.

"Are you a complete lunatic?"