- 4

Looking at the ground Alex walks around in New Orleans trying not to get anyone's attention when a poisonous scent caught her attention, she looks up into a parking lot and saw a blonde girl lying on the ground.

"Freya!" A dark-haired man calls out, Alex watches as the scene unfolds in front of her.

"That's Jackson, as I've learned, and watching over my family I've come to learn that Freya is my older sister," Kol says appearing behind Alex.

"She's been poisoned." Alex mumbles."And her arm is broken as well."

"Are you going to help? Because you know what would happen if you do." Kol says, Alex walks away from him and into the parking lot.

"Excuse me, is everything all right?" Alex asks, Kol chuckles at her question.

"What an ordinary question to ask, there is a headless body on the floor over there." Kol states. "And you ask if everything is all right?"

"Everything's fine, no need to worry," Jackson says, he turns to look at Alex as she looks at Freya.

"I know you're all right, but your friend is hurt." Alex states, Jackson reaches for his axe. "I would not do that if you want my help" Alex pushes the axe away from his crash with a strong gust of wind.

"I don't know you or what you are, how can I trust you?" Jackson asks stepping in front of Freya. "You could be working for one of the yuppies in a suit." Alex tilts her head in confusion.

"Yuppies?" Alex questions, Jackson only glares at her. "Oh, no need to answer that or something, it's not like you have me confused." Alex takes a step closer to Freya only for Jackson to block her way. "Don't be an idiot, I can help." Jackson thought for a moment before turning to Freya.

"Fine, but if you try anything, I'll kill you." Jackson threatens, Alex makes her way towards Freya and bends down by her side as Kol bursts out laughing.

"I would love to see you try, haha," Kol says, Alex rolls her eyes at his comment and picks Freya up with her strength.

"Where are we taking?" Alex asks, Jackson hesitates for a moment. "You just can't seem to trust me, I'm not a vampire nor am I witch." Jackson lets out a low growl. "Nor a werewolf, but I sure as hell can beat you in a fight."

"Fine, follow me," Jackson says, they walk out of the parking lot and towards a large building, the same building that has been haunting Alex's dreams.

"This the place?" Alex asks.

"Yes, you got a problem?" Jackson asks, she quickly realized why she felt such an amount of power coming from it, The Mikaelson's lived here.

"No," Alex says, they enter the building and Alex walks towards one of the couches, she lays Freya down on one of the sofas.

"Thank you, now if you really want to help, keep an eye on her," Jackson says, he takes out his phone and begins scroll through his contacts. "I'm going to call a friend of mine." Alex nods her head and examines Freya.

"Before you go, I need your shirt," Alex says, Jackson looks at her questioningly. "Her arm is broken, Now, give me your shirt." Jackson removes his shirt and tosses it towards Alex, she makes a sling from the shirt as Jackson spoke on the phone. "I can heal this," Alex whispers as Kol kneels down next to her.

"Hayley is a vampire, her blood will heal her," Kol says.

"Hayley will be here soon," Jackson says.

"But her blood would not remove the poison running through her veins." Alex states.

"Poison? How can you tell?" Jackson asks, he becomes concerned and unsure if he should trust Alex.

"I can smell it," Alex says, it burned her lungs each time she took in a breath.

"My brother is on his way here," Kol says, Alex glances at Kol. "Help her so we can leave."

"Elijah's coming?" Alex whispers, Kol nods his head as Jackson's eyes widen.

"How do you know Elijah?" Jackson asks, Alex turns her gaze back to Freya and takes hold of her hand, Alex's veins pop up and begins turning black as she removes the poison from Freya.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asks, the colour slowly drained from Alex as the poison enters her system.

"Hayley just arrived," Kol says, Hayley walks into the compound.

"I got your text, what happened?" Hayley asks, Jackson glances at Hayley for a second.

"She got jumped by three vampires dressed like yuppies," Jackson says.

"The Strix." Hayley states, Kol's head snaps to look at Hayley.

"Those clowns are back?" Kol asks.

"Yeah, I guess," Jackson says. "She has a broken arm, and needs your blood, and apparently she has been poisoned." Hayley looks at Alex.

"Who's she?" Hayley questions, she takes a step closer to Freya and Alex.

"She insisted on helping," Jackson says, he had never gotten her name.

"What's she doing?" Hayley asks.

"Darling, I advise you to finish and leave now, Elijah and Rebekah are almost here," Kol says, Freya lets out a gasp as she wakes.

"Helping, she's helping." Freya breathes out, Alex releases Freya's hand taking in a deep breath.

"Give her your blood," Alex says, she moves away from Freya while Hayley bites into her wrist and gives Freya some blood, after a minute Freya pushes Hayley's arm away from her and lets out a sigh of relief, Freya looks at Alex.

"Thank you," Freya says, Alex nods her head.

"Time to go, Darling," Kol says.

"They took it! The Serratura." Freya says becoming alarmed. "I was meeting with a witch from the bloodline who built the lock, I was hoping she could help me destroy it, but's not possible, she said the only way to get rid of it was to use it." Alex could feel herself become lightheaded as the poison moves through her body. "We have to get it back and lock something else away, anything but my family." Alex slowly moves towards the exit only for Elijah and Rebekah to walk into the compound.

"Great, why don't we go pay Tristan a visit and ask him really really nicely?" Hayley suggests, but it sounded sarcastic, Alex turns around to be sure Elijah wouldn't see her face.

"I'm afraid we have a far more urgent problem," Elijah says.

"Well, to be fair, I am the prettiest urgent problem you have ever seen," Rebekah says, Elijah spots Alex.

"And who might this be?" Elijah asks.

"She helped me," Freya says, Elijah speeds towards Alex and stood in front of her taking in her facial features, Elijah quickly realized who she was.

"Alexandra," Elijah mutters, he was in complete shock, she looks up at him before vanishing in front of his eyes as if she was a ghost.