- 6

"She asked for angelica," Alex says, she slams her hand down on the table, Davina and the witch behind the stand jumps in fear, the witch continues to organize her things. "You asked for it." A sudden loud piercing scream left the witch's mouth. "I'll say it again, and while I have everyone's attention, everyone can answer." Alex looks around at the witches. "Where is the angelica?" The witch points towards the angelica and Davina takes some.

"Please, Stop! Please!" The witch begs, Alex could thee other witches trying to take her down.

"Why should? You were rude." Alex states. "And I can feel you lot trying to take me down, it won't work!" A guy walks up to Davina watching the scene unfold. "I can assure you, I am stronger."

"Um, Hi, Davina," Josh says. "Who's the girl threatening a witch?"

"That's uh, Alex," Davina says, Josh nods his head.

"For three years I've been trying to understand the New Orleans witches, you bend your rules of life to your liking just because a bunch of dead witches tell you to do so," Alex says. "Tell your dead witches to back off." More screams filled the air as Alex inflicted pain on them. " This is your first and final warning." Alex turns to face Davina as the screaming stops. "Where to next?"

"I uh, Let's just go," Davina says, they leave the French Quarter and walk down the sidewalk.

"You must be Joshua, I'm Alex," Alex says, she watches him as he turns his head to look at her. "Nice to meet you."

"I um, nice to meet you too, I'm guessing you're a friend of Davina's, did you guys meet recently? Like a couple of days ago?" Josh hints. "Because I've called like a billion times, it's kind of enough to make a guy feel, I don't know, shunned or something." Davina stops walking and turns to look at him, Alex stops a few feet away from them. "Sorry, too soon?" Alex slowly turns around to look at the two.

"Josh, I'm sorry I haven't called you back, It's just things have been really..." Davina trails off, Josh nods his head understanding what she means.

"Really yea, awful, no kidding," Josh says. "The thing is, this is kind of the whole reason you have friends, so you don't have to do the terrible part alone."

"I didn't have any friends and I turned out fine," Alex states, Josh looks at Alex.

"You're not helping," Josh says, Alex shrugs.

"I was sharing my experience," Alex says.

"But Davina isn't you." Josh states, he takes a step towards Alex. "Who even are you?" Alex's eyes flash blue as a warning to him, Josh takes a step back.

"I was only stating a fact," Alex says, her eyes turn back to normal as a limousine pulls up next to them, Josh looks at the car confused

"Okay, whoa, hey, should I be worried or like really excited right now?" Josh asks.

"You should be worried." Alex mumbles, she could sense wickedness coming from the car, the window rolls down revealing a woman.

"Hello, Joshua, Ms Claire, I assume you know who I am," Aya says, Alex glances into Aya's eyes and information about Aya's life began pouring into Alex's brain, her birth, her change, her plans. "I can not say we have ever met, who might you be?" Alex blinks as the information she had just received sinks in.

"That would be none of your concerns, vampire," Alex says. "And if you don't want me as one of your enemies, you best stay the hell away from me." Aya only scoffs at her, not realizing how dangerous Alex is.

"Is that a threat?" Aya asks. "I do not do kindly to threats."

"If you want me to threaten you, you just have to ask, I'll gladly do some damage," Alex says cockily, a smirk on her lips.

"You have just earned yourself a target on your back," Aya says.

"Send your followers, send an army if you wish, I will take them to hell," Alex says, Aya decided to ignore Alex and turn her attention to Davina.

"Davina, we have much to discuss," Aya says, Alex looks at Davina and it became clear, she wanted to bring Kol back herself.

"I'll call you later, I promise," Davina promises to Josh, Davina glances at Alex for a second before climbing into the limousine, they drive away leaving Josh and Alex in silence for a solid minute.

"Should we be concerned about her? Or for you?" Josh asks.

"For her," Alex says. "Aya's a manipulating vampire, and I can only guess that her future will not end the way she is hoping it will." Kol appears next to Alex with a concerned look on his face.

"And you're still threatening her even when she's not here," Josh says. "You do realize that vampires will be coming for you, right?"

"I hope you will try to convince her to change her mind, I fear for her life when she's with them," Kol says, Alex looks past Josh at Kol.

"She wants to bring you back, without my help," Alex says.

"What are you talking about? Bring who back?" Josh asks, Alex looks at Josh.

"I wasn't talking to you," Alex says. "But you shouldn't worry, everything will, hopefully, be all right."

"No, what about your safety?" Josh asks. "I have some friends that help protect you."

"I don't want the Mikaelson's help, Elijah has done enough damage in the past," Alex says. "Don't worry about my safety, I'll see you around." Alex turns around ready to go home. "I have a ghost to keep busy and I have to learn how to manipulate the darkness." Josh's eyes widen as he looks at her frightened, he didn't want to show it but he had given it away, she could feel it. "But you should indeed stay safe." Alex walks away from him with Kol next to her.

"What's the plan?" Kol asks.

"I'm going to turn Aya back into a human."