- 9

"If she's not going to give me your ashes, we have to find another way to get our hands on them before she gets herself in trouble," Alex says, Kol runs his hands through his hair. "Do you maybe know where she's hidden your ashes?"

"No, I was a little distracted by the New Orleans witches chasing me around," Kol says, Alex rolls her eyes at his answer.

"If that's the kind of attitude you're going to have, then I refuse to help you," Alex says, Kol looks up at Alex.

"You would not dare," Kol says. "We need each other."

"No, Kol, you need me," Alex says.

"The Strix uses dark magic and dangerous spells," Kol says. "If they can get her to do their bidding, it will be hell on earth." Alex tilts her head silently questioning him. "Oh for the love of go- All right, I need your help, Alex." Alex faintly smiles at him. "Please help me save her."

"I doubt your girlfriend is going to back away from powerful magic," Alex says. "Especially if she wants to be the one that revives you."

"I realize that," Kol says. "But the spell they gave her is cursed, the ancestors can bend it to their will." He sits down on the couch. "I can try to look around her place."

"All right, um," Alex says thinking for a moment. "Can the ancestors be destroyed?" Kol looks up at her.

"I'm not sure," Kol says. "Maybe." Alex nods her head. "You should go help my family find  that piece of white-oak, it would not do any of us good if I'm revived, and they're dead."

"You know I'd bring them back," Alex says. "Even if I dislike your brothers at the moment." Kol nods his head as he stood from the couch. "Besides, we both know they would annoy the hell out of me, just like you are at the moment."

"I'm not that bad," Kol says, Alex picks up her jacket hanging over a dining chair.

"Yeah, all right, sure," Alex says. "Best of luck finding your ashes."

"Good luck with my family," Kol says. "Oh, and do try to keep them alive."

"I'll try my best."

•••

Alex enters the Mikaelson compound seeing a police officer being dangled over the railing by Klaus, Elijah and Freya stood behind him watching.

"I think the cities finest could try a little harder, hm?" Klaus asks, Alex begins climbing the stairs.

"I see we're in for another normal Mikaelson breakfast." Freya states.

"This is normal?" Alex jokingly asks.

"Niklaus, for heaven's sake, release the poor creature," Elijah says, the officer frantically shakes his head, Niklaus shrugs and releases his grip around the officer's neck, dropping him to the ground below. "That was not what I meant." The officer quickly scrambled to his feet and out of the building.

"You should have specified," Alex says, Klaus nods his head agreeing with her.

"Besides, He'll live, and he'll remember to do better," Klaus says, Alex walks past him and enters the upstairs living room.

"Is all of this torture necessary?" Freya asks as she enters the living room as well.

"Where have you been?" Klaus asks, Alex turns around and saw a man entering the room, looking annoyed with Klaus.

"I was making sure that the Strix and their witches are out trying to find your loony ex-girlfriend, is that okay with you?" Marcel asks sarcastically.