Lost A Fight

Once the Overlord said that, He took all control.

He floated Lloyd into the air with his energy, And I was honestly shocked.

I shot a ball of Pastel Purple Energy at the Overlord, making him fall, but still making Lloyd fly all the way over on the other side of the horribly messed up beach.

" Oh shit.. " I said.

" Lloyd! " Wu shouted.

" My son! " Misako also said.

We all ran over to Lloyd, making sure he was okay.

He was knocked out for sure.

The Overlord laughed his evil laugh,

" You were always so... "

" Green. "

He charged a grenade of black magic over to Lloyd, and I didn't notice it till now.

it was going so fast.

I was about to stop it, until...

The Bounty was hit instead!

I saw Zane's father sailing the boat, or flying it.

I sighed in relief, but thought about what the hell would happen if his father stayed on that ship...

" I may not be able to fight, but I can fly! " I heard him shout.

He ran off of the Bounty, not letting one inch of Dark Magic get on him.

He fell on the sand, and the Bounty was destroyed. To think about it, I thought it couldn't fly?? He must've fixed it.

" That went well. " He said. I chuckled.

" ENOUGH! " The Overlord screamed, but not enough to wake Lloyd.

" We don't need to waste our time with their pestering. "

" We'll go to Ninjago City, to finish this once and for all! "

A portal opened to go to Ninjago City, and all the Machines, and Stone Warriors started to walk inside.

Nya was still with the Overlord, but we still couldn't do anything about it.

" If they leave, that means we'll be stuck here with no way to get back! " Kai said.

" Of course Mr. Obvious, we'll need to go inside the portal before it closes! " I said.

" Get to the Vortex, Now! " Kai said. He was already running, as if there was an unknown creature running after him.

" Bye bye! " Nya said,

" FOREVER! "

" I'm there, I'm there! "

Kai jumped, and it looked as if he was actually gonna go through the portal, but the portal closed before he could go in.

" NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

--

We waited for Lloyd to wake up. Its been hours, and I'm really worried about him.

I played with his hair for a few times, Jay threw rocks into the water, and Kai just stayed there without saying a word.

Lloyd opened his eyes, and my eyes were wide as ever.

 I hugged him tight in relief, I thought he was dead.

" LLOYD WHAT THE HELL! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! " I said.

" Ok, ok get off of me please.. "

 I obeyed.

He got up, and sighed.

" Did I- Did I win? "

" No.. But you're alive. " Sensei Wu said. We helped him get up, and it seemed like his leg was sprained.

" But the prophecy.... " He fell again, and I rushed to him, helping him up.

" Easy kid, You've been through a lot. " Jay said.

" My leg. " He grunted every time he tried to walk.

" Did we lose the final battle? " He asked.

I nodded.

" What's important is, we didn't lose you. "

I looked away, frowning.

" Ugh, its like I did nothing... If I did more we would've won.. " I said.

" Don't worry, Y/N. You did enough, and don't ever think that. " Sensei replied.

Lloyd picked up a piece of broken up board.

" The symbol for destiny... "

He continued,

" Destiny showed us who was stronger today, but destiny also wanted us around to fight another day. "

" We didn't lose the battle, "

" Today we just lost a fight. "

A/N

Hey uh sorry its not 2000 words and also included the final battle like I said, but I will update later today. but be happy I did this please D:

- Alana