Dammit Kai.

I woke up from the nice guest room they lead me to before I sat Lloyd to bed. I sat up, and put on indoor clothing, because I did not plan to go outside today. Lazy. Until everyone budges through the door. " HEY Y/N, WANNA HANGOUT TODAY? WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO SHOW YOU AROUND. " Kai said, winking at me.

' Why did he wink at me? '

" U-Uh sure I guess " He dragged me to the living room ( not literally lmao ) " Wait is Lloyd al- " " YEAH, yeah hes fine. " ' Why is he acting so weird? does he like me? :l ' " May I have this dance ? " Kai asked. " Wait Ka- " He cut me off, and he grabbed my hand. twirling me around. " Um Kai, wait, sto- " Until he leaned in trying to kissed me. " I SAID STOP! " I snapped. A thunder storm happening outside, causing thunder to struck everywhere. I noticed.. I calmed down. " I'm sorry Kai... Ugh I just started a storm because of my anger. I really need to control my power. " Kai sighs. " Its okay.. and would you think I would kiss you after you have Lloyd? haha you must be joking. It was a dare, and I'm so sorry. The guys are irritating. " I laughed. and we didn't notice we were still holding hands. " Hey, is Y/N in he- " Lloyd said, before his jaw dropped. I quickly pushed Kai away. " U-Uh... it's not what it looks like Lloyd! " Kai said. " Yeah yeah, I'm serious. " I gotten sad. A small flood started outside. " Save it, Y/N. " He left, and slammed his door. " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT KAI! " I cried even more, as it started to rain harder than before. It was like my emotions effect the weather... " Y/N, look, I'm So Sorry. " " Whatever " I said. I walked down the hallways, making the open doors slam hard. It was like I controlled the wind too when I'm angry.

Nya P.O.V (didnt see that did ya?)

I heard doors slam all the way from the game room. And it felt like walking 5 miles away! I quickly ran to the hallway, and saw all the doors closed. " Hey guys, what happened?? " Everyone came out their rooms. " I don't know.. " Cole yawns. " I heard thunder storms, doors slamming, and- Ohh... "

" Its definitely Y/N. " Everyone said.

" Stop saying my name. " Y/N shouted.

" Ok ok sorry. " Jay said.

" I'll go talk to her. " I said quietly.

I went to her door. I was pretty nervous. Like what could happened? she could get angry, her eyes will get blue again like last time.

Just forget it.

I knocked on the door, and it opened quickly.

" What do you want Nya? " Y/N said cruel.

" I just want to talk to you. I wanna know what's up. "

She let me in, and I sat on her comfy bed.

" Its about Kai and Lloyd. Basically Kai had a dare to do, and he was suppose to dance with me, flirt with me, and kiss me? I got mad, and thunder strucked outside. He told me about the dare, until Lloyd came in. He saw us holding hands, and I quickly pulled away. He was angry with me, and told me to save it. I started to cry, and- "

" HOLD IT Y/N, take a breath and keep talking. " I said.

" Alright, I started to cry and then I started a small flood, to a big flood outside. I was so angry at Kai I stomped to my room making all the doors close with.. Wind. So ye- "

" WAIT, WIND? "

" Of course. "

" Master of Weather, right? "

" Yeah. "

" Y/N, just stay here and calm down. I'll go spank my brother for being a dumb hot head. " I said, hugging her to death. She laughed.

" Mkay. " She smiled.

" Glad to see that smile " I said

I knew we were going to be best friends.