The Metamorphosis

We watched as the gernade fly to Ninjago.

I admit, we were all mad that we couldn't do anything about it,

We knew,

we failed.

It first landed in Jamankai Village, and I can just imagine all the people having no place to run from the Dark Magic...

And the Dark turning their hearts evil.

" Again! " Overlord and Garmadon shouted.

Lloyd still struggled from the Stone Warriors grasp, I sighed, knowing I STILL couldn't do anything about it.

" Lloyd, you must focus and put a stop to this! " Sensei shouted. 

Lloyd put his hands together, and closed his eyes. A energy ball was made in his hands, but he was using his full potential. Soon, he would get out it's grasp.

Garmadon smiled, and pulled a lever making them both fall.

I kicked the dumb Warrior, and jumped off the machine, and Lloyd flew out from inside of it at the same time.

" You think you can stop me?? "

He pushed it again, this time I knew it was gonna land in another village.

I hugged Lloyd, and he played with my hair.

" Don't worry, we'll make sure we win. "

Dark clouds formed, and the Overlord laughed.

" Thats it... The balance has shifted. " Misako said.

" Stop laughing now! This is my victory! What's happening??!!? " Garmadon shouted.

" You've helped offset the balance. " The Overlord continued,

" Because of you, I can now cross over into your world... "

" I'm finally... free! "

" Wait a minute! " Garmadon said,

" You stole that from my playbook! Well, you can forget about it. Ninjago is mine! " Garmadon finished.

" No.. "

" It was never going to be yours. "

" IT. "

" IS. "

" MINE. "

A white thingy went over Garmadon, obviously hurting him.

He screamed and screamed, and I put my hand over my mouth. I have no idea what the hell is happening, but what the hell?

" What the fuck is happening? " Kai shouted, throughout all the strong wind and screaming.

" Holy, unholy... " Jay said.

Garmadon grew dragon hands,

" Are you scared? I'm scared! " Jay said.

" Something is very wrong here... " Garmadon managed to say.

He grew dragon teeth, and purple eyes, as long as his feet grew as dragon feet.

" The Metamorphosis has begun! " This time it wasn't Garmadon, it was the Overlord..

The Overlord possessed Garmadon...

" Metamorphosis? What does that mean?? " Kai asked.

" Metamorphosis is a biological process, by which someone or something into something new- " Zane was interrupted by Cole,