Lloyd Breaking Up

Lloyd P.O.V

I woke up the next day and the curtains was already open. " Ugh, why is it so bright... " I groaned. I checked the time on my phone. " Wait, 1:05 P.M? Shit... " I got up fast and took a shower.

~ Time Skip ~

You went downstairs, and Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, and Nya looked at you. " What? " I said.

 " Didn't expect you to wake up late. " Kai smirked.

" Yeah, yeah, whatever.. " After that, I heard a knock on the door. 

" I'll get it! " Jay said. He opened the door, and guess who it was?

Kayla.

I finally smiled. " Oh hey Kayla! " You said.

" Hey babe. "

" Looks like the greenie is finally smiling. " Cole laughed.

" Can I talk to you in your room, Lloydie?" She smiled, creepily.

" Uh, okay. " We walked in my room, and she locked the door. *(don't think there's smut coming)*

" So, what the fuck was wrong with you yesterday? It was raining and you just left me out there hanging! " She shouted.

After the outburst, I finally remember what happened.

" You even said that BITCH was 'special' to you! I fucking hate you! " She shouted louder.

" Wait Kayla it was just a mist-- " Suddenly she slapped me hard. Without thinking, I got angry. I knew everyone was eavesdropping, but I didn't care at the moment.

" THATS FUCKING IT! I'M TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT KAYLA, WE'RE DONE. "

She froze. " Fuck you. " She walked out the door, and seeing everyone run so I wouldn't see them eavesdropping. I just layed down, and put the pillow over my face. " Close the door. " I said to Kai, who was STILL eavesdropping.

Y/N P.O.V

It was about 2:00, and I have purple shirt, jeans and purple shoes I bought about a week ago. I heard a knock on the door, and I opened it up. It was B/F/N!

" HEY GIRL!!!! "

" OH MY GOD, LONG TIME NO SEE! " I shouted, hugging her tight. " So how has it's been? " I said.

" I finally have a Boyfriend, can you believe that? " I remembered Lloyd. " O-oh, yeah. that's pretty cool. " I sighed.

" You okay, Y/N? You seem pretty sad after I said that... "

" Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking of stuff. " She is B/F/N, my best friend. she already knew something wasn't good.

" You already know me Y/N, Whats, wrong.. " I sighed again and looked at her.

" You know Lloyd, the Green Ninja? "

" YEAH YEAH, what about him? " She said excited.

 " I met him couple days ago, and I think I'm falling in love with him. But he has a girlfriend, Kayla. Me and Kayla met yesterday, and we got into an argument, almost a fight. "

" Well damn! I can't believe you're friends with the Green Ninja, but you know me, I'm a boy expert! I can get him to fall in love with you in a week. " She smirked.

Lloyd P.O.V

" Well I guess I am in love with Y/N. Shes probably still mad about yesterday, but I'll try to win her heart, no matter what it takes. "

" Oh so thats what you're gonna do? " Cole smirked.

" Wait, did I just say that out loud? " I blushed.

" Mhm, everyone heard it. "

" Oh well, but I'm serious. "

" And we'll help you get her too! " Everyone said.

" Yeah, yeah, yeah, just don't blow it. "

A/N

There's a secret about Y/N. Her Mom had an elemental power. Shes The Master Of _______.

EDITED 3/4/17

EDITED AGAIN 7/2/18