The Prophecy.

Y/n

I walked inside the living room, to hear the ninja and Sensei Wu talking. I don't know, but I heard 'prophecy' and 'purple ninja', 'green ninja' also 'overlord'. I don't know what they were talking about, so I decided to go to where they were.

" Hey guys, whats up? " Everyone then looked at me & smiled.

" Hello, Y/n. Glad you're awake. We've got a prophecy.. " Sensei Wu said.

" It popped in my room while I was meditating, and it includes you and Lloyd. "

I gasped. Whats the prophecy? what's gonna happen...?

" What does it say? "

" It says, "

" The Purple Ninja, and Green Ninja will come together as one. And defeat the Dark Lord, and Overlord once in for all. Ninjago will come in peace, but watch out for- "

" Watch out for what??? " I shouted.

" It's scratched off... but I can tell that its something way dangerous than the Dark Lord, and the Overlord... But since they mentioned you two in here, I'm pretty sure you're the only one who can stop it. "

I was determined. I was ready for whatever comes our way. I was ready to spend the rest of my life with Lloyd. I was ready to risk my life for him, and fight with him.

Me and Lloyd looked at each other, and smiled.

" Hm, wanna train, Y/n? " Suddenly breaking the silence.

" Yeah, I guess. This seems really important.. " We both walked to the upper deck.

Until we got an emergency from the Museum.

" Hey guys, lets go!~ " We did spinjitzu, quickly putting on our ninja gi.

We summoned our dragons and quickly went.

--

" We thank you for defeating the Great Devourer, but it's venom went everywhere, and it smells horrible! " It's stinch was horrible.. Ew! " It even brought our merchandise.. to life! " He opened the doors to the gift shop, and the little stone army thing figures were actually moving. " What the hell.. " I said

" I know right... But fighting these will be easy. " Kai said.

We closed the door to make sure none wont get out, as we started to put them into pieces. Lloyd and Sensei Wu fought JUST a few, until we were done. The WHOLE gift shop was a wreck.... Oops...

" Now lets go handle the venom! " Lloyd said. We runned out of the gift shop, until a lady came walking out. Sensei Wu stopped. I looked at him... His eyes were wide.

The strange lady turned around, looking at Sensei Wu..

" Wu, its been a long time.. " The strange lady said.

" Sensei, care to explain this? " Jay said.

" Yes... This is Misako, Lloyd's Mother. "

--

A/N

Well there ya go, hoped y'all liked it. Sorry I didn't make 2 chapters like I said on Valentines day.. I made one and went to sleep for the whole day x'D. Please vote, and share to other people on Wattpad who love Lloyd x reader.

- Alana