The Prison

We walked off the ship, looking at the weird prison.

" Is that a lighthouse? " Jay asked.

" I think so. " I said, while we all walked up the stairs.

Zane ringed the doorbell, and a security camera moved.

" Uh... "

The door opened, and the old man was so happy. I didn't know why...

" Zane! Is that you? "

" Uhm, do you know him, Zane? " Lloyd asked. I punched him in the shoulder.

" Ow. "

" Yes of course I know him! I built him for heaven sakes! " The strange old man said.

" B-But in my memory it said you died! " Zane was confused, I could tell.

" Ah, yes.. You found your memory switch. "

We all heard a roar from the ocean

" What the heck is that? " I shouted.

" Be quiet! Come in so I can tell you what that is, and why thought I was dead. "

We all walked in the prison, and it looked like a home, and as if he's been living here for so many years.

~.~ Time Skip. He told him what the thing is in the ocean, and why Zane thought he was dead. you will know why if you watched the episode. ~.~

" So wait, they used a special tea to make you come back alive? "

" Yep. "

" So basically the sea animal out there is suppose to guard you and forbid you from ever leaving this place? " Wu said.

" Correct. "

We heard roar come from out of the window.

I looked out of there, and the monster was coming up.

" Everyone hide! The 1 eye thingy is coming up. If it sees you, I don't know what would happen.. "

I hid on the roof next to Lloyd, and Jay hid behind a table, well under a table. Zane hid with Wu and Misako, while Cole hid with Kai, and Jay.

" No one make a sound.. " Zane's father said quietly.

The animal noticed the cups, and he quickly put them together.

" Yeah! Just here alone, heh. "

The animal finally went back to sea, and then we finally got out of our hiding places.

" Well, before 'it' come back, we need to get out of here. Can you fix our rocket boosters on our ship? " Kai asked.

" That ship has rocket boosters? " He asked.

~.~ Time Skip ~.~

It was evening, and our rocket boosters were up and working.

We could hear 'it' coming back from the dead. Just kidding, but we quickly got on the ship, and we started to go to where the Dark Island is.

'It' started to following us, and we went fast as we could.

" Go go! Use the rocket boosters! "

But it was too late. 'It' was already on our tail.

" Wait here, I know how to stop him. " Zane said.

" No! Theres those (ugh i forgot what its called) in there. You're a nindroid, and you know they can eat off medal! " Zane father shouted.

But Zane already jumped in.

" No! " I shouted. Something could easily happened to him, and I don't want any of that to happen.

But I swear I saw something in the water, and I wasn't even paying attention that 'it' was swimming away. How, and why?

Zane came up and went up on the deck.

" Zane! You had me worried. " Wu said.

" No creature or person would want to be held captive. That was the only reason why he was holding onto us. He thought doing it would make him free. "

" Oh. "

~ Time skip bc I'm at school and don't have much time to finish this. ~

We finally arrived at the Dark Island, and this place looked HORRIBLY DARK.

There was 'Dark Magic', Stone Warriors, and it looked like as if they were building something.

And I swear I thought I saw Lord Gamardon, Lloyd's father. If hes behind this, I'm sooo getting him.

" I think Lord Garmadon's here.. I saw him. " Everyone turned to me, But Lloyd was the first one.

" You serious, Y/N? " Lloyd asked me.

" Yes.. "

" Then my brother must be behind this. He must've helped the Overlord... Its too late. The time for the Purple Ninja and Green Ninja to defeat the Overlord, will be coming in a few days... Only if the clock is moving, that's when Garmadon's, OR Overlord's Ultimate Weapon will be able to be used. " Wu explained.

" We lets go. "

We got out of the ship, walking with each other.

Of course me and Lloyd was in front.

Pretty cool, right?

A/N

I LITERALLY DID THIS AT SCHOOL FOR YOU GUYS. THERE YA GO, MORE WILL COME IN HOURS.

- Alana