Welcome To The Team.

" M-Master of Weather? " I was shocked. I never knew I had a element, but who did I get it from? " The Master of Weather is a powerful element. The original master, is your Grandmother.  But at the moment it's you and your Mother. " Sensei Wu said. My jaw flew down " WHAT? I never seen any activity of her using her power. Only the time when a tsunami was- Oooh... "

" I still can't believe my mom didn't tell me this. " I looked down. " She probably hid it from you for a reason. " He looked at you. " You'll need to train, and you'll need to learn to control your power. Is it fine if you move into the Bounty with us? " Everyone was happy, especially Lloyd. I looked around the ' new ' restaurant, I sure tore this place up.. " I would love to! " I helped up Lloyd, and I hugged him. " You alright? " 

" Y-yeah I'm fine, my sides just hurt. " I sighed. " Lets get you to bed. " We walked to the bounty, and they summoned their dragons. I couldn't yet, but Lloyd still had enough energy. He helped me on, and we flied up. " Lets go lay you down, Lloyd. " I tried to pick him up bridal style, because why not? we both laughed. " Woah Y/N, pretty strong. " We got to his bedroom, and I plopped him down. " Alright, I'll see you tomorrow. " I said. I kissed him on the cheek.

OH MY GOD Y/N YOU JUST DID THAT!

I noticed he blushed. " Ok, by the way, Welcome To The Team. "

I walked out, looking back 1 time, smiling at him before closing the door.

" I love him so much. "

" I love her so much. "

~

EDITED 7/2/18