Beef With Kayla.

Since Lloyd has been calling and texting me all night, I decided to text him.

10:39 A.M Y/NLovesPurple

Hey Lloyd, sorry about yesterday.. I was upset over something. Wanna hang out at the park?

11:02 A.M LloydGreenie

Yeah, sure. And I'm sorry about yesterday too.. I will see you in 30 minutes!

11:03 A.M Y/NLovesPurple

Okay!

----------------------------------------------

I put on a light purple hoodie, shorts, and white converse.

I put my phone in my back pocket of my shorts, and ran to the park. After minutes of running, I was there, out of breath. Luckily I was 5 minutes early. I sat on the bench, and patiently waited for Lloyd to pop out any second. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and it was Lloyd.

He looked at me and mouthed, 'Sorry.' I looked at him with confusion, until I saw some girl come from behind him, and seen it was the same girl from yesterday. His girlfriend.

Kayla..

My smile turned into a frown. " Oh.. didn't know she'll be here. Nice to meet you. " I sighed.

 " Yeah, got a fucking problem with it? " Kayla shouted.

' What the fuck is her problem? ' I thought.

 " No I don't. I just didn't expect you to be here. " I stood up and looked at her and mean mugged her, giving her attitude.

 Suddenly she walked over to me and pushed me. I got angry, and suddenly rain started to pour down horribly, I pushed her, but suddenly she backed away with fear.

 " GIRLS! Please... " Lloyd said. Finally I calmed down and sat down, and the rain got lighter.

 " You know what, Lloyd? I'm just gonna leave.. have fun with your girlfriend. " I said with jealousy. I got my stuff and walked back to my apartment.

 " Wait, Y/N! " I heard Lloyd say, but I just kept walking.

" Forget that girl babe, shes just another dumb fangirl. " Kayla laughed.

 " Shes not just a 'fangirl', shes kinda special to me! " Lloyd shouted. He covered his mouth.

' Shit. '

" Well I-i'm gonna go. " He summoned his dragon and went to The Bounty.

Lloyd P.O.V

I left Kayla at the park, because I was so upset. I jumped on The Bounty, and went inside. " So how was the 'date' with that 'mysterious girl?' " Jay said, laughing.

 " Beat it, Jay. I don't have time for your shit. " I said, stomping into my room, slamming the door.

" Whats wrong with him? " Kai said.

" The Candy Store probably ran out of candy " Cole laughed.

" Or he maybe lost his girlfriend.. " Nya said.

" Yeah, didn't he was gonna meet some mysterious girl with Kayla? " Kai said.

" That wouldn't be a good idea to bring your girlfriend with a friend that's a female. " Kai sighed.

" SHUT UP, KAI BEFORE I BREAK YOUR FACE! " You shouted.

" Okay okay, whatever. but what you did was fucking stupid. " He laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

I plopped down on the couch, sighing. " Another bad day? That 'Kayla' girl is just getting in the way.. I knew it was a bad idea. "

10 minutes later of watching a horror movie, I got a call from 'Unknown'.

" Ugh, is this Lloyd? " You answered.

" Hello, bitch. " I recognized that voice, it was Lloyd's girlfriend! what does this slut want?

" What the fuck do you want, and how did you get my number? " You said.

" Nevermind that, I want you to stay away from Lloyd. LLOYD IS MINE! You don't even know what I'm capable of. "

She hung up on me before I could say anything else. I just put my phone down and sighed. " What does she mean by 'You don't know what I'm capable of' Oh well.. "

Kayla P.O.V

I threw the phone after I hunged up on Y/N, and continued to make potions, despite being so angry.

" Ugh, father I'm just so tired of this girl getting in the way of me and Lloyd! She's sabotaging the mission. What should I do? Kill her? "

" No, not yet. Just wait, once we take over Ninjago City. "

A/N 

What will happen next? I might make a chapter tomorrow or today, so you probably don't have to wait. I know you and Lloyd isn't getting along much, but you will. and you'll be Glad You Met Him.

1/14/17~

EDITED 3/4/17

EDITED AGAIN 7/2/18