Hide: Chp 7

I'm so sorry everyone, but the pub thingy just got too weird and didn't attract any attention, so therefore, I ended it. :( sorry for those ppl who actually liked it, anyway so I'm hoping this chap will be a little more engaging but it might not because recently I haven't had one of those 'urges' to write anymore :P

Anyways I hope u'll like this:

Chap 7

__*Heather's POV*__

I woke up with a splitting headache, and flipped around in my warm sheets snuggling lower, then something beside me moved.

"AHHH!" I screamed, sitting up and looking around, I realised this was not my room, there was poster's of random girl's posing half naked. OK this was definitely a boys' room. So...WTF AM I DOING HERE?

"Ugh, scram." A voice mumbled beside me, Nick?! I jumped up screaming, luckily I was wearing clothes, this should be a good sign right?

"OK, what on earth is going on?!" I gasped, "Why the fuck was I in YOUR bed?"

"Huh?" Nick says raising his head rubbing sleep from his eyes. "Oh you decided to bunk out in my house last night."

"What?!"

"You were drunk, remember? OK obviously not, but yeah you were drunk and started a stripping thing going on back there."

I can NOT be hearing this I was drunk? And to top it up, striping!!! One thing I don't understand, where is back there???

"Back there?" I asked.

"Club." He groaned lying back on the pillow, and turned away from me.

"So why am I in your bedroom?"

"Well the police came, 'cause you started a fight with the waitress, and I said that you were my little sis, and so they let us off with a warning and drove us here, you were asleep by then so yeah."

"But why am I in your bedroom? Aren't there any other bedrooms around the house?"

"Well yeah, unless you wanna bunk out with my mom, sure." He says sarcastically. The door flipped open and a lady with light brown hair, and the same startling green eyes like Nick's, came in, she looked really young.

"Ah, you guys are awake, had a fun night?" she asked winking at Nick who rolled his eyes and groaned. "I thought I'd heard you two chatting, would you like some aspirin for that headache?" I remembered my splitting and nodded, wow Nick's mom must be very experienced and comfortable with girl's staying for the night and drunk people.

"OK, won't be a sec with the aspirin, oh by the way, pancakes and toast are downstairs if you want some, they're still warm!" she called walking out.

"Don't mind my mom, she thinks she knows everything." Nick grumbled getting up, he was wearing a tight shirt that showed off his six pack nicely, and denim jeans.

"Well I think she's nice." I commented.

"Ha, too nice, she'd be the type that encourages kissing and sex."

I laughed at that, and walked out of the bedroom behind Nick.

"So what's with the poster?" I asked

"Huh?"

"The posters, in your bedroom."

"Oh, they're nothing." Nick says blushing a little. I had a feeling that this morning is going to get off to a weird start...

"Pancakes, juice and that aspirin you wanted." Nick's mom called from the living room.

"Umm, thanks!" I called back. "This is really nice!" I mumbled between mouthfuls of delicious pancake, Nick snorted and rolled his eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, c'mon lets go."

"Where?"

"Anywhere but here."

"This is a nice place, small cosy, unlike my stupid house, it's huge and even though my sis, mom and dad are at home during the weekend, you would hardly bump into them, that's how massive it is, and I'm not one little bit proud!" I hiss.

"Look, you may like this place, but I don't OK? So can you hurry up?"

"Whatever." I say gulping down the aspirin, even though my headache had started to fad.

Nick grabbed his keys and stamped outside. We hopped into his car and drove in silence to some place unknown, there wasn't even music to ease the silence!

About half an hour, Nick drove passed these really crowded shops, and turned into an old alleyway, then stopped by this old shop. Nick stopped the engine and got out. We entered the old shop and by the counter there was an old man, probably around his 50's, he was bald and had these strange gray eyes.

"'ick." He said in this strange squeaky/hoarse type of voice.

"Hey Allan." Nick smiled raising a hand.

"Wattaya coming 'ere to 'eye?" the old man asked.

"No, nothing to buy, just coming here to check out the horse." I was shocked, a horse? Is it even possible to keep a horse in the middle of a town???

"Ahhh, y'no w'ere de horsey Itsss." Nick walked to the back of the shop and opened a really rusty door, before us was this huge field, massive actually, the grass was perfectly green and in the middle of the field stood a gorgeous black stallion (picture here- http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vFikbDHcTLQ/SWMbiu-VEiI/AAAAAAAABfg/5KiU92VGxmA/s400/black+stallion+rears.jpg ). I gasped.

"Well, Heather, thought you'd like to meet Hell."

Well that's chap 7 :) I hope you liked it:D please, please comment, even if it's not really nice, but PLEASE COMMENT or vote or fan:D

Thanks so much!

Heather