Forbidden Heart- the breakup???!!! chp 2

Hey you gave me 2 votes!! Yay!! Mwah to u all xox, well here's chap 2!

Chap I recap:

He stopped shivering, and looked into my eyes, what I saw stunned me; it was filled with pure-

Chap 2

__*Anna's POV*__

-regret. Regret? Why would he feel regret? "I know I should've chosen Vivian." Al sighed. What the Fuck?! Out of all the things to say!!! But worse than that, it hurt, a lot. Vivian, I hate that name, worse, I hate that girl. Dead straight brown hair, stupid green eyes and a total boyfriend stealer! Just like she is about to steal Al from me.

"Fine, go." I sniffed, filled with anger, but deep down there, was pain. Al looked at me. "You told them, your parents, I know girls tell their parents everything, but you swore you would keep this a secret. And now you telling ME to go?" he growls.

"Shut up, it wasn't a damn choice! I would've been taken away-"

"Yeah," Al interrupted me "yeah U would have, but you never think about other people, do you?"

"I didn't finish!" I insist,

"You don't need to." Al snarled, "you selfish bitch!"

My heart dropped, to my feet, if this was anyone else, I would've slapped them, but this is not anyone else, it's Al, my first love (and ummm my..... wait..... and counting...... 31st boyfriend???) He turned on his heels and walked away with hands in pockets, as if it were any random day. I made a whiny sound, whimpering sound more like, tears formed at my eyes, the second time today; both had something to do with Al.

Suddenly I heard a siren, loud, whiny and ear piercing. Crap! It was the ambulance going to get my Mom. I ran, more should I say stumbled. You don't get really far with ankle high boots.

__*Al's POV*__

"I told our secret." She says to me, my heart fell, and I stiffened, dropping her hands. More tears formed at her eyes, if I wasn't so angry I would rub them away and hug her, but I was not only that, but mixed with hurt, betrayal, and pain. I must've scared her, after all she knows how dangerous I am when I'm angry, and she looked terrified. I started shaking, more like rumbling, bubbling with anger. "I-I didn't mean to!" Anna stammer, looking scared. I continued to stare at her with hate. "Mom would've given me to someone else!" she continued. I suddenly thought of Vivian, a girl with dead straight brown hair and perfect green eyes, Anna probably saw in my eyes I was thinking of someone else, "Fine go." She sniffs, I look at her,

"You told them, your parents, I know girls tell their parents everything, but you swore you would keep this a secret. And now you telling ME to go?" I growl.

"Shut up, it wasn't a damn choice! I would've been taken away-"

"Yeah," I interrupt her, "yeah U would have, but you never think about other people, do you?"

"I didn't finish!" she insists, I fill with anger.

"You don't need to." I snarled unable to control what to say, "you selfish bitch!" Fuck, I did NOT just say that to my girlfriend, fuck, fuck, fuck. I turn around and walk away, wanting to go somewhere and think this through, then I heard a whimpering sound, and I knew that Anna was crying. I run away.

Hehe, totally LOL >:D. Do you think they broke up??? Please comment, vote, and become a fan! Thankz all for your support!!!

Vampire_a-rose xox