Hide: chp 5 1/2

Hey everyone sorry for the long wait, but we've just had the Easter holidays, so I went out and all. In this chap you may get shocked a little ;P

Chap 5

__*Alex's POV*__

Heather started to shake her head from side to side, and wiggling her body beside mine. I was really nervous, and stayed stiff. She grabbed my chin, and planted a kiss on me, I just stood there, too stunned to move.

__*Jordan's POV*__

AHAHAHA, I was about to kill myself from laughing, Heather kissed Alex, and what did he do? Just stand there, not even moving a muscle. This dude really has not gone that far with a girl yet, surprise, surprise! Well I'm going to make this night one to remember! I walked to the middle of the dance floor where Heather was going crazy.

"Mate!" I called to Alex, he gave me a 'help' look, and I raised my eyebrows and gave him the 'help? Are you sure you don't want to enjoy this night?' look, he just sighed. "Heather!" I called; Alex stared at me, "dude, if you're not going to take her, then she's mine." I say to Alex; who glares.

"Jordan! Come dance with me, Alex's no fun!" Heather purrs. I walk up to her and grab her hips moving in time with her and the music.

Alex? You're asking me about Alex? Well he just stands there like some sorta statue.

__*Alex's POV*__

Jordan just grabs her hips and starts to dance with her, how DARE he?! Heather is mine, MINE! I just stand there, staring in shock. Suddenly someone taps me by the shoulder, I spin around, and sigh "Oh it's just you... Nick."

Cliffhanger??? I think so! So sorry, so sorry though, this is a Super short chapter, not even taking up half the page, but I didn't have enough time. I promise next chap I'll write a lot, promise. Please get me up to 40 votes overall, otherwise I won't write the next long chap. he he.

Vampire_a-rose xox