Life in silence-pro+chp 1

This is a new approach to a new story, I hope you like it!

Prologue:

I ran, faster and faster, my legs one in front of the other in no more than a blur. I turned to an alleyway in one sharp move, still he was behind me. Suddenly a black wall appeared in front of me; I halted and crashed into the wall, pain shot through my body. He stopped, my right arm hung at a disgusting angle, and I leant back against the wall for support. He gave me an evil smirk. God help me!

Chap 1 (patient's POV)

Female voice: Sweetie wake up!

Male voice:*groan*

Female voice: nurse! (Footsteps)

Female voice 2: yes?

Female voice: when is my daughter going to wake up? It's been five days.

Female voice 2: it's going to take a while, we done even know what happened to her, or what medicine to treat her with.

Female voice: this is the best hospital in all the countries!

Male voice: honey, we all know that, but there are still illnesses in this world we cannot treat.

Female voice: UGH! (Footsteps)

Male voice: I'd better go after her. (Footsteps)----

---- *Silence* ----

Male voice 2: I thought I heard the life support machine beeping!

Female voice 3: so did I. (clattering sounds) the records say nothing.

Male voice 2: I've never in my whole life seen this kind of mysterious illness. (Sighing)

Female voice 3: hmm, same, (more clattering sounds) I feel sorry for the parents.

Male voice 2: I'm going to get dinner. Check more of her records; see if there is anything she was allergic to, or weaknesses.

Female voice 3: of course!

(Footsteps)----

---- *Silence* ----

Female voice: Dear Diary, 15th May. Today I'm going to be in year 8! I'm so excited and nervous, I totally miss my best my best friend Angie, but we couldn't be in touch over the holidays. I wonder how she's doing, oh my mom is calling my now (sniffling sound) she's says I'd better hurry otherwise I'd be late for the bus. I'd better go, bye Diary! xox. Oh god, (crying).

Male voice: if you keep doing this, you'll never move on.

Female voice: how can you say that Adrian?! You're her father! (More crying)

Male voice: It's been 2 weeks now; you and I both need to get on with life.

Female voice: (gasping) get-on-with-life?! Get-on-with-life?! She'd not dead! And no, I will not get on with life until my daughter wakes up! (Crying) (Footsteps)----

---- *Silence* ----

Hey wat did u think of this??? I dunno how but I just thought of a new way to write a story, hope u liked this, please fan+vote(I need 2)+comment= next chap!!!!

Vampire_a-rose xox