Hide: chp 2

Here we go this is the second chp of HIDE, btw this one is going to get really weird. Please comment.

Chap 2

I spun around, even though my first instinct told me to run, and run fast! I saw a teenage boy standing a few feet's away from me, he had (imagine what your dream guy to be here) ruffled blond hair, and seriously dark green eyes, he was little bit taller than me and about my age. "You shouldn't be jumping over gates you know." He gave me this lopsided grin and instantly my heart melted. "Mind your own business." I retorted, shocked at how defensive my voice sounded. "OK then." He shrugged and walked up to me, I could now see what he wore, a black hoddie, ripped jeans, seriously worn out runners and was just a little bit taller than me. Using one hand leaped over the gate just like I did, but even more swiftly, and landed without a sound. He looked at me in the eye, my heart raced, and my head was screaming out, OMG he's so cute. "A girl like you shouldn't be out here alone." He said.

"Oh yeah? Well what sorta girl and I?" I teased. He raised his head up towards the roof, and I could see the slight point of his chin. He looked back down, and winked at me, "A melting girl."

"What the fuck is a melting girl?" I asked, did he have to be so hard???

"A girl who melts your heart." He whispered, I blushed and my heart went and did the roller coaster, you don't know the roller coaster? Well it's like something gone crazy and melting at the same time

"Thanks." I replied recovering.

"So as I asked, what are you doing in the middle of the night at the city?" He asked.

"Umm, um." Quick, quick think of something stupid brain!!! "There's a party in town. Yeah that's right there's a party!" I quickly squeaked. He nodded, "whatever, have fun at your party." He raised a hand, as if to say bye, and walked off. I stared, should I chase after him? I thought, I have no party to go to. "Wait!" I called, leaping over the gate after him, he stopped and looked at me expressionless, "yeah?"

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Nick. Yours?"

"Heather Ruby."

"Cool, nice to meet you." I took out his for me to shake, I did. I swear if boys could have gentle hands, well Nick did. Silence, awkward silence... "So you came after me to find out my name?" Nick asked.

"Um, ye- No I needed to go back home." I stumbled.

"I thought you had a party to go to." Nick cocked his head to one side.

"I-I-I-I." suddenly, I heard a train hoot. "You wanted to go home yeah?" He asked, yelling for me to hear above the noise of the train.

"Yeah, why?" I yelled back. With that he grabbed my hand and ran down the stair at full speed, well me, I sorta fell down the stairs in the hands of a boy. Nick bolted into the carriage with me dragged alone, just as the doors were about to close. I looked at my legs, bruises were everywhere, not to mention how many scratches there were, Nick saw me looking at my leg, and sat down on a double set dragging me with him. I was in a state of shock. "You OK?" Nick asked me, I shook my head.

"Is it because of your leg?" He asked again. I had it then, totally fed up of this jerk, stuff what I said about the heart melting he was a J.E.R.K. "NO!" I yelled. Luckily no one else was on our carriage. "YOU JUST DRAGGED ME DOWN THOSE STAIRS! I ALMOST CRACKED MY BLOODY HEAD OPEN!"

"Gee, I was just trying to help; this is the last train until tomorrow morning." He replied looking shocked.

"THEN GO HELP A MONKEY'S ASS!" I have never been this angry, I don't even know why i'm this angry, is it because of my leg??? Nick stood up from the seat, and swore under his breath, "You got anger management girl." He joked, but I wasn't having it. "You looked at my leg and U tell ME am I fine?!" I hissed.

"You leg will always recover." Nick explained.

"Yeah, it will." I nodded, "With a ton a scars!!!!" I howled.

"Calm down." He placed a hand on my shoulder and sat down again, Nick is really nice, most people when I crack up, they just tell me to grow up and walk away, but Nick is just so...

"Go suck your dick." I retorted and shrugged off his hand.

"Calm down Heather, Breathe."

"Fuck off!"

"No." That, was it, it was the Last straw. I stood up and walked towards a different seat, Nick caught my hand though, and pulled me back, I sat back down, instead of being in my seat, I sat on his lap. I don't why but I think I fell asleep after that.

When I woke up, I was in my bed, I sat up, huh? My clothes were still on, but I was in my bed. How??? I heard a soft knock at the door, "Come in." I called

"Hey sweetie." It was my mom. She sat on the edge of my bed. "Hi mom."

"A boy last night took you home..." She started slowly, "he says that you fell asleep, on the train, so he decided to take you home..." Yes I thought, yes, Yes, YES! It wasn't a dream!!! "Wait, how did he find my house?" I asked.

"Your phone," my mom sighed.

"Huh?"

"He called me using your phone, which has my number on it. That's not that point honey. The point is where you were last night?" I froze, "Outside." I mumbled.

"Heather, this must never, ever happen again, what if you were kidnapped???"

"MOM, I get the fucking point, now piss off, it's Saturday morning!" I yelled. Without a word, she stood up and walked out closing the door softly behind her.

"Hey!" came a voice outside my window, it was familiar, a soft, gentle one, with a slight deepness to it, Nick.

Sorry, But u all just have to wait for the next chp, I promise u the next one will be good, it's always hard to introduce a new character ya see. ;) I hope u sorta liked this chp, please comment! :D