Hide: chp 6

I'M SO SORRY IT HAS BEEN AGES!!!! I've had soooooooo much things to do!!!! I promise I'll post every Thursday from now on! :D anyway this is chap 6!

Chap 6

__*Nick's POV*__

I entered the pub where the party for Alex was supposed to be held; jeez this place stank like always!

Walking around, I was almost immediately bombarded by girls. I pushed through them gently and briefly saying 'hi' to those I knew. I spotted Alex around the middle of the dance floor looking puzzled and angry staring at something.

I walk to him and tapped him on the shoulder, he spun around looking alerted then relaxed after seeing me.

"Oh it's just you Nick." Alex murmured.

"What's up man?" I asked. Alex turned away and looked towards the middle of the dance floor, I followed his gaze and saw a girl with flowing brown hair... THIS COULD NOT BE HAPPENING!

"Who is that girl?" I asked Alex casually deciding not to jump to conclusions. He smirked, looking pleased with himself.

"That's a girl I picked up at the train station."

"Name?"

I didn't wait for an answer I knew exactly who it was, and made my way to the girl, Heather. Jordan spotted me first and waved, I glared at him, and he gave me a puzzled look and continued to dance. Heather turned around and faced me, her eyes were shining, and I felt my anger melting away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Heather.

"Dancing! Wanna join?"

"No." I muttered coolly.

"Ok, whatever have it your way." She shrugged.

"You know each other?" Jordan gasped.

"Yeah, why are you so surprised?" I asked. He shrugged.

"C'mon Jordan! Stop talking to the boring person!" Heather sulked.

"Your coming home this instant!" I hissed grabbing Heather's arm.

"Ow! Let go! Who do you think you are!" she screamed twisting in my grip. "Why are you acting as if you're my brother!?"

"I'm not." I growled.

"Actually you are..." Jordan sniffed.

"Stay out of this." I said. Noticing that a few people had stopped dancing and was watching the drama. I added, "All of you."

"You asshole!!! You're acting like you rule the pub!" Heather glared finally wrenching from my grip. I see a few people who had been watching started to whisper to each other, even though the music still blared in the background.

"Heather can you come with me?" I muttered.

"No." she said firmly and started to move by the beat again.

"Please!" I yell over the noise, I'm really bad at begging just so you know.

"Just leave the poor girl alone." I hear a teenager from beside me yell. I glared at him and he raises his eyebrows but turns away.

"Seriously dude, what is wrong with you?" Jordan hisses.

"Nothing wrong with me, what about you?" I hissed back.

"What about me?" he challenged.

"You guys stop arguing; look I'll come, OK Nick?" Heather sighed exasperated and lead me outside.

"What?" she says crossly leaning against the wall outside.

"Nothing." I said.

"What is wrong with you? First you cause a scene in there because you need to talk to me, and now nothing?"

"What are you doing inside a pub? You're not even 18 yet!" the guard by the door raises his eyebrows at us.

"Like that has anything to do with you!" she yelled.

"No, but-" I take her phone out of my pocket. "I can always bring the adults into this."

She gasped, "You are so bossy!"

"Yeah, darn right." I hear a voice say, Alex. "Dude, what's wrong with you? Why are you being so retarded?"

Good question, why was I being such a retard? Was it because Jordan was dancing with Heather?

Heather stomped off and moved passed the guard. Alex behind her.

Ok what do you think???????????

COMMENT??? VOTE??? FAN???

Heather xox