Forbidden heart- the truth, chp1

Hey everyone! this is a day early but presenting.......Forbidden heart! this story came to me so then I just went with the flow, I hope you like it! :D

Chap 1 

"Here me out!!!!!!" I screeched, fist clenched up in anger,  

"Nothing will make me change my mind." Mom sniffed. 

"Fuck you! I hate you, and I always will!!! You retarded, wrinkly, old bitch!!!" I screamed. 

"Nothing." My Mom shook her head. It was impossible I had too give up our secret, sorry Al but this is our only chance. 

"I've a sex with him!" I hissed. Mom's eyes widen, dad's mouth dropped, 

"How could you." Mom struggled, "how...?" and she dropped to the floor with a loud thud.  

I should've rushed to her side and panicked, calling the ambulance, moping her brow and all the crap, but I didn't, I've officially hated her, my Mom, yeah, I know I'm a selfish, spoilt, 16 year old hellish girl. Guess what, I don't give a crap. I stormed outside grabbing my Gucci bag. "Anna! Get back here at this moment!" dad roared, I slammed the front door; like I said, I'm a selfish spoi- that's when I spotted him, Al waiting for me, at the porch.  

"Hey sexy." He laughed, and stretched, I could see his six pack, fuck he was sexy, He had light brown hair, all ruffled and curled, but not long. And soft, brown eyes that would melt the arctic, he was my boyfriend. 

"Sorry Al." I say looking at the ground. My cream curls fell across my face, hiding the tears that filled my light blue eyes. 

"Babe what wrong?" He asked facing me and holding my two hands. 

"I told our secret." I say. I could feel Al stiffen, and his hands drop. Oh no, what have I done?! Not only have i told my Mom and dad our secret, but have I lost my boyfriend too? I look up at Al, tears fell across my check, his face was indescribable, mixed with hurt, betrayal, anger and pain. And for the first time I've ever been with Al I've never been scared of him, even though behind this handsome body, was a wolf, harsh strong and could tear up anyone into pieces within a matter of seconds.  

Al was trying hard to keep his anger in, really hard, he was shivering with hate.  

"I-I didn't mean to!" I stammer, scared. He continued to stare at me with those eyes. 

"Mom would've given me to someone else!" He stopped shivering, and looked into my eyes, what I saw stunned me; it was filled with pure....

LoL!!!!! Heheh I love doing this, spell it out ppl!! C-L-I-F-F-H-A-N-G-E-R!!!!!  

I won't write next chap till I get, hmm....2 votes, so pass this story onto your friends and surprise me! What do U think Anna saw??? Remember to comment and vote!! :D

Love Vampire_a-rose xox