Day 13

I went to Skye's house today. We are still doing the Thesis Manuscripts. But I can't seem to focus. I stopped from typing and lied on Skye's bed. Paige did the same.

"Ugh! This is frustrating! We the hell do we need to do a thesis?" She cried. She seemed really frustrated. I just let out a sigh.

Skye came in with some refreshments and some snacks and Jackson. "What the hell are you doing here?" Paige shot Jackson a really deadly stare. Jackson hid behind Skye which made Skye laugh. "Jackson, don't worry. She won't eat you. She's just on the edge."

Paige and I started doing the manuscripts again. But I think she is having trouble with the Chapter 2. "Ugh! I can't phrase this correctly. Rei, need some help." I went to her laptop and we exchange laptops. I told her she look at the things I typed if it has some typographical errors. I heard her laughing which made me look at her. "Paige, don't laugh at my sentences!"

"No. I am not. Sorry." She giggled again. Sigh. We need to be serious but here I am distracted. There is Skye reading literatures that isn't even related to our study and here's Paige who finally lost her screws.

We decided to take a break. Since our brains are almost smoking from all these work.

"Why weren't you around yesterday?"

"Just having some day's you don't understand your feelings"

"Ledger was looking for you" Skye nodded. But I felt that she was joking me.

"Ha ha ha ha. Funny Skye. Why would he look for me?"

"Well, I thought you'd fall for it" She smiled at me then she giggled with Jackson. They look great together. But I still hate Skye for that comment. I almost fell for it.

Paige was quiet all the time. She was using her laptop. I don't know what she was doing. Maybe SNS? Who knows.

We almost finished our manuscript. The only problem we had is the pages and the front page. Skye told us she'll take care of it. And tomorrow, we'll just let our prof check it.

I went home and checked my facebook.

I saw a notification I wasn't expecting at all.

Ledger Hudson sent you a message

I thought my heart skipped a beat. I thought I forgot how to breathe. I texted Paige immediately. I know she is the one behind this. I was scared to open it. But I also want to know what is inside the message.