Day 8

Yesterday before I go the 3 researchers asked me if I would be going to the seminar tomorrow. I said I am not yet sure. But then Wendy, the cute girl, gave me this puppy eyes. It made me melt. That is the reason that I am now here on our auditorium.

As I checked, the three of them would be the speaker. And the three of them were alumnae and they also took this program.

Skye and Paige tagged along since they don't like the subject today. Sky is totally focused in front. She said that Justin, he is the first guy, The tall one and the mean one, looks alot like Kim Woobin. I don't even know who Kim Woobin is but I guess he is a handsome guy.

"Huwaaah! The girl. She looks cute!" She keeps on hitting my arm. It doesn't hurt anymore cause I got used to it. "She looks like Bang Minah!" Her eyes are sparkling right now.

I just listened to her "fangirling" but then the seminar finally started. Which I thanked the heavens for. It made Sky silent... For a while.

The seminar was about social psychology. More focused on how love is formed. It has two parts actually, the other one is laughter therapy. Wendy is part of both seminars. She was a really good speaker.

Especially for the first part. She talked about love as if she was never been hurt before. And during the second part, she made us laugh as if sge never knew how to cry.

I envy her so much. She is pretty. She is nice. And she is definitelt smart. Maybe if I was like her Ledger would notice me more.

"Hey! Rei!" I looked as I heard my name. It was Wendy. She smiled as she approached me. "Did you enjoy the seminar?"

I nodded. "It was really good!" I gave her a smile. The best one I can give.

"You were JJANG!" Skye made two thumbs up which made Wendy laugh. She then bowed.

"Kamsahamnida, haksaeng!" She then winked to Skye. Which made Skye cover her face.

"I think you have some thoughts? Hmm?" Can Wendy read minds? I am not that transparent though. "Love problems? Eh?" She gave me a meaningful smile.

"You know, when I was your age I did also had those problems. It wasn't easy. I was really having a hard time." She took a deep breathe. "I also gave up on love. Thinking it wasn't meant for me. But here I am, I am now married with two beautiful babies" She smiled. "Sometimes, we think and feel to much. We must enjoy things in front of us and look around us. Because sometimes we miss the good things while looking at the things we want." She looked down and took a deep breathe. "And by the way when we were your age I believed the things like flames or something like that. Dude! Don't dare to believe on those things." She cringe her nose. Which nade her look like a bunny. "You are psych majors. You know what to do. I believe in fate but sometimes, you need to do something"

"Wendy!" A guy with specs called her. He was wearing a sweat shirt. And a short pants. He almost resembled G-dragon. "Woah! Is that her husband?" Skye whispered to my ears.

"Oppa!" Wendy rushed to him and hitted his chest as soon as she was near him.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"He looks like Jiyongie"

"Who is Jiyongie? He looks like Gdragon to me" I said to Skye.

"Jiyongie and Gdragon is the same duh!" She rolled her eyes to me. Like I am supposed to know that fact.

I looked at my phone and opened it. I took a last look at my wallpaper. Goodbye. I changed my wallpaper to a default one. I also deleted Ledger's photo.

Why did I even tried this one? And why did I even let myself believe in this silly game.