Day 9

I woke up early today, thanks to Skye. She kept on calling my phone, and I kept ignoring it until I finally gave up. 'Cause she already has 50+ Miss calls. I hate myself for turning my volume up last night.

"Uh?" I asked as I sit up.

"yooooooooooo!" She replies in a giddy tone. She seemed really happy right now. Maybe something good happen. "Rei~ rei~ don't go away~" Skye was singing, somewhat singing my name with the rain rain go away tune.

"By—"

"DON'T GO REI! IHAVESOMETHINGTOTELLYA!"

Skye spoke to fast that I had a hard time processing what she had said.

"GDRAGON LIKES MEEEEEEEE!"

"UGH! Skye, I need to g—"

"NOOOO! Not the real G-dragon! My G-dragon!" She speaks really fast right now. I don't even think she is breathing. I just kept on listening hoping that this isn't a fantasy of her. But honestly, I asked her who is "her" Gdragon. To which she answered "My Gdragon is.. uhh" Pause. Sigh. Deep breathe. "JACKSTONE! DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH AT ME!" I chuckled a bit which made her whine on the other line. "He just sent a message to me last night telling me to have a good night sleep which is totally normal but then he told me that he also wanted to hear a good night from his sweet and cute girl and I told him that he should probably tell that to his girl then not to me and then" She is making weird noises. Like a walrus, snake, eagle or every animal you could think of. "And then, he said, wait I'll call you, answer me okay? so I told him okay. And then he did really called me. And we talked and he told me Skye before we end this call can you tell me good night. In japanese or in korean or in any language you want. I then told him Oyasumi in the cutest way I know. Because duh, I wanted to sound cute to him, like dude, I like him but I don't want him to know. And then it made him chuckle. And he told me thank you. And then he said we should eat lunch together tomorrow. JUST THE TWO OF US! So I don't know. I want to act normal but I .. I am too nervous!" I could feel that she pouted after her story.

"Just be you Skye. Don't think too much. Jackson obviously likes you. And you two will look cute. I swear!"

"But to be honest I am scared to ruin what we have now but yeah I am happy that he likes me too" I could hear her smile. I do really feel she really likes Jackson. I've always felt that they have some spark that they are trying to hide away.

"oh! wait does this mean Jackson is your wallpaper?"

"uhmm" I heard her nod. She nods her head too much that it makes sound. "Yeah. But it's weird that the 15 days isn't done yet but the guy I like confessed to me. but that is great" She giggled. "But what happened with you and Ledger?"

"I" I took a deep breathe "Nothing's going on and nothing's ever going to be on. We were just acquaintances and that's all we'll ever be"

"Sad but... wait! I am gonna call Paige to inform this to her or I am not gonna ever inform her and I'll just let her get the idea? huh?"

"Just tell her, Skye. That wouldn't hurt"

Skye and I ended our conversation. And it left me wandering. Wandering about the what ifs and the what nots if I didn't believed that stupid damn bet thingy.

--------------------------------
Author's Note:

It's been awhile since I updated. I had been busy with my work and I changed my phone and I forgot my password to this account. lol. Anyways, I hope you guys like it. Thank you for reading my story. Saranghae~~ pyung~ :*