Prolouge

I was quietly reading my book-well technically I am just looking at the book on my table, I was really reading and memorizing the face of this boy. This boy whom I had always steal glances on. I could have ended up in jail if it was a crime.

His mere presence makes me giddy. I had memorized every part of his face. He might not be that handsome but he is awfully attractive, well, in my eyes.

"Hey" I felt my friend's breath while trying her best to whisper. "Look at this" She placed her gigantic phone on the center for me and my other friend could see it.

"What is that about?" Skye asked. Skye is a girl with a cute face, well adorable. She makes people look at her without doing anything special. And she has skinship phobia-well she just dislikes skinship, that she is really awkward with hugs and touching.

"Hmm. Why don't you just read?" Paige said to Skye. Paige is the one who likes to give us different challenges or bets everynow and then. And I do think that she is gonna give another one of her games. She's adventurous and all.

We all read what the post says. It is from a famous tumblr blogger. And he said that he had tried it.

"They had said that once you had your crush as your wallpaper, and nobody will see it for 15 days, then you would be together"

We all stared at each other. "So what now?" I asked.

"Leianrei, Leianrei" Paige repeated my name that it sounded weird and awkward. "Of course, we would do this!"

Skye's eyebrow crossed. So as her arms. "This is unfair, I can't do this. I don't like anyone who is a real person."

"Well, don't you like anyone here? I mean, stop fantasizing those overseas guys. That won't happen. No G-dragon please. Stop your non-sense" Paige patted Skyes's head as if she was her mom and she was teaching her good qualities.

"Who would-"

"Rei, don't fool me. I know that you had been staring at Ledger. So, just make him your wallpaper."

"How'd you-"

"Like duh? Girl! You had been looking at him ever since. How wouldn't we know?"

"But this is just impossible. Let's not do it, please"

"Then we'll do it." I grunt as Paige smirk. She is liking it. And she would like it better if I would whine more. I didn't complain though.

"Call!" Skye shouted making people look at her. She covered her mouth as soon as she realized that we were at the library. "But guys, who would I put on my wallpaper?"

"That's your problem not ours" Paige let out her tongue teasing Skye. Skye pouted and paused for awhile to think. Paige stood up and told me to leave Skye alone with her thoughts.

"Hey guys! Why are you leaving me!" Skye shouted as she realized we were leaving her.

"Oh my! We are at the library. I'm sorry, Mr. Librarian!" She was running towards us. We were just laughing at her since she keeps on bumping onto different things.

I may be laughing outside but I am really anxious deep inside. This challenge is so nerve racking. That my heart keeps on beating so fast that it might go out of my heart. What if people would see my wallpaper during those days? What if? What if he would see it? These thoughts kept on running through my mind. I wonder how would this end. Even though I am skeptical with this challenge. A part of me, about 0.1% hopes this would be a success but the other part tells me not to believe so that I won't be disappointed.