Day 10

I am currently at a cafe right now. We don't have classes today, since it's a Sunday, but I am meeting with Skye and Paige. This is for our Thesis and also Paige is so angry with Skye. Paige found out about Skye and Jackson yesterday. And what's worse she heard it from another person.

"Guys. I hate you." She groans as she flops her self on the couch. She keeps on closing her eyes. Thinking about how betrayed she feels. She actually hates me, Skye, Jackson and the news. She takes a frustrated sip on her macchiato. "I can't believe this! Why didn't you tell me? Worse, I heard from Callie. Geez!" She eyed Skye who is looking at the floor while quietly or should I say frightfully drinking her Strawberries and Cream. "What was our null hypothesis again?" I asked just to change the heated topic.

"I don't even care anymore" Paige flopped herself again. Harder the second time. "I told Skye to tell you. Honestly!" I looked into her eyes intently. "But why didn't you tell me? I know I sound so childish right now and I know that you and Jackson started dating last night but why do I have to hear it from Callie? She's not even close to us!" Seriously. Paige sounds like a little girl right now. "wait what? you are already dating? I thought he just stated he likes you but you aren't an official couple? Skye? I am confused" Skye finally broke her silence.

"It was a spur of a moment. Callie saw me and Jackson last night. And she asked if she could join us since we are classmates. That's when me and Jackson bursted out that she can't join our date because we are boyfriends and girlfriends already. Then she laughed at us and told us that she knows that was a joke but then Jackson showed his serious face. I guess he did get frustrated cause it was our first date as a couple, I mean as persons who knows that their feelings are mutual. And he told her to just back off. Then she left. Then Jackson looked at me, and asked me if I was really fine with the couple thingy. I told him that it doesn't really bother me that I do love the sound of it. So yeah, Jackson is now my boyfriend. I am sorry guys. huh? forgive me pleaseeeee?" She sounds like a little girl explaining things to her mommy.

"Okay. I forgive you. I just can't believe that you really made Jackson as your wallpaper." Paige laughed. "I did sense that you two liked each other. Too obvious."

"Really?" Skye pouted.

"Not really. But you do give subtle hints"

I felt my phone vibrated. So I pulled it out of my pocket. I received a message. So I unlocked my phone to read the message. I then saw my default wallpaper. I then remembered how Ledger's face was the one that would pop out every time I open my phone. I then thought of changing my wallpaper back to Ledger but I stoped myself from doing it.I I then told myself "I should stop fooling around"

I then read the message I received it was from our professor telling me that we had a good statistical figure for our research. And told me to find more local research to strengthen our study. I then told my friends about the good news.