Yes Principle Liven, Cheerios Are For Eating Only

Chapter Fourteen: Yes Principle Liven, Cheerios Are For Eating Only 

Arabella's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's the plan captain?" Lily asked curiously.

I stared at my cheerios bored out of my mind. The girls and I had to come up with a plan of revenge to make up for Hazel being pranked on. Everyone was more concerned about my jeep but I told them it wasn't destroyed permanently so payback was just childish. I mainly made that up because all of them wanted to slash all the tires of each cheer squad member's buggie. I turned my attention to Hazel who was playing with her fingers nervously. I pushed the bowl of cereal away from my sites and sat next to her.

"Who would you like to prank?" I asked Hazel hugging her shoulders.

She looked up at me and shook her head.

"Lisa." She spoke softly.

"What should we do?" I asked giving her another reassuring shoulder hug.

She thought for a minute. We all sat there patiently watching our sweet but damaged Hazel come up with an idea. The thing about our team is we are all complete opposites. I was calm, collected, realistic, and also sympathetic. Lily was more of the lets kick some ass, talk back, think before you speak girl. Kayla was the one who was crazy and out going, she came up with some weird plans. Trisha was the funny and silly one, she's always able to make us laugh. Courtney is the one in the group who is never biased. Katie and Kate are those two girls who have been best friends since birth and are exactly the same; they are complete nerds and are geniuses. Hazel was the quiet, shy girl who only opened up to a few selective people. Even though I am the captain without them I would be lost. They all make our team complete. We understand each other on a level that makes us all sisters practically. 

"Cereal bomb?" She spoke shyly.

I giggled and looked at Katie and Kate. They looked at each other and grinned.

"AWESOME!" They squealed.

We all laughed and high-fived each other. I looked at Hazel who still seemed to stay quiet. Hazel and I decided to stay at my place while they went out to get the essentials. I had started walking back to the kitchen and I saw Hazel just sitting there. She seemed to be upset and confused. Hazel was innocent and sweet, she never once held a grudge. I walked up next to her and stared at her. 

"What's wrong Haz?" I asked calling her by the nickname only us girls called her.

"Why did they break the truce?" She whispered.

"You know why." I said softly.

She was quiet after that and didn't say much. It'd been about twenty minutes of awkward silence till she decided to break the tension.

"You know, I still have freaking flour in my hair?" She smiled shaking her head.

"Really?" I asked trying to not laugh.

She looked at me a nodded. We both busted up laughing to the point of tears. Hazel has always been a clean freak and it was just surprising that even a speck of flour was still in her hair. I hugged her tightly and she returned the hug.

"Thank you Arabella." She smiled up at me.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For being there for all of us. I know we are the weirdest group of friends but without you guys I would be friendless and would miss out on an amazing experience. Arabella you've taught all of us so many things. You've shown us what sisterhood really is and for that I am truly grateful to have you in my life." She spoke sincerely.