Feelings

Chapter Six: Feelings

The way his body felt up against mine. I felt the warmth of his breath on my cold nose. I caught my breath when he slowly lifted his hand to my cheek brushing it softly. He moved a strand of hair out of my face. He stared contently at my face making my cheeks heat up like a fire. His piercing blue eyes consuming me as he glanced down to my lips.

"Arabella! Arabella! Wake up!" I could hear my gram yelling at me.

I groaned and sat up in my bed. She came into my room and sat at the edge of my bed. She stared at me for a minute before speaking.

"You need to get ready for school you little shit." she scowled me.

I laughed and pulled the covers off of me. I stood up and walked to my closet .

"Sorry grams." I sighed.

"It's okay. So are you still going to that football in Livermore tonight?" She asked curiously.

"That's the plan." I said.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? Last time you went to a football game you caught Luke practically eating some girls face." She frowned.

It's true. Luke cheated on me. What made it worse was that he actually asked if I could give him a minute. I haven't gone to a football game for almost two months. It made me frown at the thought. How could I let someone have such an influence on me like that? I decided that Dylan was worth it though. I wanted to see him. I remembered my dream. Man, I wish he had kissed me. I sighed loudly.

"This boy must be really special to you." She said slowly examining my reaction.

"He really is." I smiled at her.

She smiled and got up.

"I'll see you downstairs tramp!" She chuckled.

"Alright you whore!" I laughed back.

So many things made me smile today. The main one was I was going to see Dylan for the first time since the hockey game. My heart raced at the thought of him. I heard my phone buzz on my nightstand. I walked over to my phone and opened the messages.

"Good morning Beautiful! I can't wait to see you tonight. Text me when you are on your way." I smiled at the text from Dylan.

This whole week has been amazing. I have gotten to know him really well. He told me about himself and how he loved the color blue. I love the color blue! We talked about our friends and our favorite foods. We even talked about our morals and what we wanted to do in life. He felt the same way I did about everything. He was the perfect match for me.

I grabbed my shoulder bag and binder. I head downstairs and went into the kitchen to find my gram eating her cottage cheese again. I looked at the white lumpy mess and saw substances of oranges in it. I gagged and she chuckled.

"It isn't as bad as you think." She tried defending her case.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl. I washed the red apple staring contently at it as I made sure it was clean and had no bruises. I was always weird about that. I only like red apples and if I had green ones my stomach would start to hurt. I dried the apple and gathered my things.

"I love you gram! See you after school." I kissed her cheek.

"I love you to hun! Have fun." She smiled.

I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. I was happier today. I wasn't worried about running into Luke. I had realized he was just a sad excuse of a guy and decided if he couldn't keep his dick in his pants than I was better off without him. Dylan reentered my mind and I smiled. I wonder if he was still a virgin.